Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1607789630079.png

An M60 and a 200 round starter belt would put an end to the silliness very quickly. The riots were over the death of a man that would have happily robbed or raped them. Go figure.

You forgot the tracer rounds they burn when you sting em.Man Hippie nice Wheels 1980 I bet

Cut to the chase using a Maw Deuce with APWP's......................................

38F @ 89% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 44F here today.

I finished hanging conduit yesterday and am ready to pull wires this morning. I need to replace my broken 72" flex drill bit to finish stringing the Romex, so will finish that part Monday.

Awright, I gots a fun thing.

It's about 83F outside, puffy clouds... and I was doing widdershins around the Chateau when I heard this recurrent "wop-wop-wop" of a helio-copter going around in circles about a mile to the Yeast. After about five more circles, he went wide enough that I could see him clearly.

It was a Coppy-copter.

So for the helluvit. I held up my arms in the "Clear LZ" signal. The pilot waved and then wiggled the tail of his hopticator back and forth.

:cool::cool:💖🚁

Latest posts

Back