Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Cheese......good s h i t......in about a month it will be done.

View attachment 266900

photoshopped..........

unlike these fine flowers

F9D79578-9DC4-4D7C-B21F-E5A062C40A83.jpeg
546ACB79-81C3-46D3-995E-3A34927BC4A2.jpeg
421FC85C-A77F-4F94-871F-2249C96BD2CA.jpeg
8D634627-321D-4E09-AFCF-2825592E85CE.jpeg

Whaz up, Islanders? Cold and dreary here in the Mitten. Started the moring at 22F and moved up to a sweltering 35. Supposed to get up to 50 and sunshine tomorrow. Might chip a hole in the ice and take a nice relaxing swim.....

as we age we learn to deal with pain, at least I have to a large degree after the last 7 hears of hell...my PM doc was doing nerve ablation and asked me to look at the flouroscope so I could see the root of all evil...2 discs are no longer between the vertibrae, bone on bone now and it doesn't heal...after 2 mri's and 2 blood tests this week I'll get rollin on the spine...today is my 6th year cancer free...woot woot

my kingom for a life time supply of them...but not the case...I've been dancing on thin ice with my spine...I do believe it's time suck up and get it fixed...been a hellava few months...

as we age we learn to deal with pain, at least I have to a large degree after the last 7 hears of ****...my PM doc was doing nerve ablation and asked me to look at the flouroscope so I could see the root of all evil...2 discs are no longer between the vertibrae, bone on bone now and it doesn't heal...after 2 mri's and 2 blood tests this week I'll get rollin on the spine...today is my 6th year cancer free...woot woot

Congratulations on the cancer free part brother and commiseration on the ruptured discs! How do they plan to make it better?

42F @ 92% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 51F here today.

I picked up the conduit and fittings that I needed and got it about a third installed. I stopped when I tried to drill through a wall for the conduit to pass and hit a 2X4 dead center, with nails sticking through the portion I need to drill a hole through. Today I will suit up and climb into the crawl space, so I can cut the 2X8 out from the backside and not damage the dry wall on the front side.

Also house keeper day, so I have to both pick up after myself, but we have to leave and entertain Miss Layla for a couple of hours elsewhere, so they can clean the house without masking up. I'll head back over to my labors of love at the duplex once they are done.

gray, after all the obligitory junk I'm going thru now I will seek my options next week...unca walt and I had a nice talk yesterday about injections to solidify my 2 vertibrae, my other option is to have 2 discs inserted thru a 1" incision...pain killers such as norco don't do much for me anymore...quite a dilemma now that my legs are getting weaker...I'm fortunate to have a trainer which allows me to get in serious physical shape by helping make my back, upper body, and legs get strong...it's painful to workout but the options suck...

afternoon everybody. brother boo good to see you back. i have bulging disc in my back and when it gets pissed off it hurts. i think it's hippie that says pain lets you know your still alive. my leg goes numb and that is a site to see when trying to walk, it is rough getting old.

Latest posts

Back