Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll jump in: My avatar is Clumsy. My neighbor's pet Great White turkey. Clumsy was friendly to the point of always glad to be with you.

He weighed almost 50 pounds! That pic shows him standing outside and looking in our dining room window, watching us eat. The pictures pretty well show his monstrositude.

Here's my grandling, Jadey (who loved Big Bird) discovering the actual Big Bird. Clumsy let that little girl molest his nose, bury her arms elbow-deep in his chest feathers, and when she shrieked in his face, he gave out a huge gobble. Jadey was in love. They gobbled at each other for a long time.

Notice in the pictures, Clumsy never moved a feather while the little honey just went at him.
View attachment 266882
That's a winner @putembk can move this to the tread for us
Cool Bird and Cute Baby doll, Love and cherish her Sir Walt

Nice bird....but does he smoke pot......?
Got one literally screaming-funny story about Clumsy. Y'all know that blue is the color that turns boy turkeys on to girl turkeys.

Well, we had a guy setting up a dish for my TV stuff. He was kneeling down, assembling the parts -- while wearing a blue jumpsuit.

He did not see this 50-pound monster come walking up behind him.

But he sure felt it when Clumsy jumped up on him and tried to screw him!!

The guy shrieked bloody murder and ran off. I had a helluva time swallowing laughter while I tried to get him to come back. He wouldn't come back until I had shooed Clumsy off a coupla hundred feet.

Gooode Morning ya'll! 39F @ 91% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 49F in these here parts.

Moanday, moanday, but everything is going to be alright......................................

Thumbs up.jpg
Well shit!.jpg

Got one literally screaming-funny story about Clumsy. Y'all know that blue is the color that turns boy turkeys on to girl turkeys.

Well, we had a guy setting up a dish for my TV stuff. He was kneeling down, assembling the parts -- while wearing a blue jumpsuit.

The guy shrieked bloody murder and ran off. I had a helluva time swallowing laughter while I tried to get him to come back. He wouldn't come back until I had shooed Clumsy off a coupla hundred feet.
Now thats what you call getting fked over.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

39F @ 85% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 51F in the scorching part of the day.

Yesterday was an interesting day in that we rented the vacant unit starting Jan 1 and received the full years rent in advance. It puts me in a somewhat of a bind getting everything done in time, but I think I can make it happen and the renter is agreeable to me working around him if some of it extends.

Yesterday was less wonderful from a progress standpoint. I picked up a replacement 9/16" X 72" flexible electricians augers @ $80 and the bit snapped off the flex shaft in the second hole, about six or so inches through about 8" of the packed 2X4 stack. I not only have to buy a new bit, but have to find a way to drill along side the old hole and miss the broken bit in a very cramped space.

Latest posts

Back