Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys... you might want to use this handy star map to get ready for our Christmas Star:

1608049803857.png

Towards the brightest stars up there at night. They are very close together now.

Late edit add: They will not appear quite like that V shape. 🙃
I looked last night and found them, called the wife out of bed to see
She said where and I said right there by the pole over there , she smacked me in the back of head and called me stupid and handed me my glasses
I put them on and looked again it was the street lights I was seeing .

Thanks for all the advise on heating my basement. After much consideration on cost, amount of work involved and the final results I have decided to use Big's technique. Sorry GW, Walt, Hippie and others but Big had by far the most logical and effective idea.

Certainly the better idea. I liked the women better than the young boys.

Hey guys... you might want to use this handy star map to get ready for our Christmas Star:

View attachment 267082

I don't see anything that looks like that in our sky. No vee pattern is a puzzlement, but no lettering is a dead giveaway your sky is different than mine.

47F @ 88% RH, rain, 5mph wind, and predicted to soar to 51F here in the OK Corral.

More bullets flying, multiple cars shot up, and a dispensary employee killed in a separate armed robbery. Our local expert criminologists sagely observe that cooperation is needed to curb gun violence.

political name and Harris promise new gun control laws to fix the problem once and for all............

I read in a Latin American newspaper that a US government computer system used by the armed forces and FBI and a few others
was being updated last Saturday and during that time it was infiltrated by hackers and they have no idea what was accessed.
It didn't make the newspapers in North America yet.

I read in a Latin American newspaper that a US government computer system used by the armed forces and FBI and a few others
was being updated last Saturday and during that time it was infiltrated by hackers and they have no idea what was accessed.
It didn't make the newspapers in North America yet.
Just like the Australian view of our last election.

Yep,,the morons want to take our guns and give our Country to China.
First heavily tax our guns, so that only (newly created) criminals and the wealthy can own them. Same with ammunition and components.

China already controls Wall Street and according to one of their professors of economics in a recent Chinese business conference, also some our our key political figures. Whom ever that might be...............

Latest posts

Back