Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheeler Field. I saw Angie Dickinson up close and personal when they were filming the tv mini-series "Pearl".

And...yes. Without hesitation. Even though she's a year older than my dad...and I was 20-ish then. 😍

aww fuk , Pearl Harbor

i bet that was a great assignment!

I was stationed at Charleston AFB South Carolina

right down the road was Goose Creek Naval Station , submarines

Those movies have never scared me at all. Tell ya' what, though...JAWS made me jump just about out of my seat when that shark jumped in that one scene...

Yep thats how the Meg got me just jumped out of nowhere when it was least expected.

aww fuk , Pearl Harbor

My supe's son was on the Enterprise (The Big 'E') and got some of us an in-depth tour of that little boat when it docked at Pearl. I have some cool pics and even a book about the ship. I also got to drive a submarine simulator/trainer, and we watched a team of Americans and a team of Japanese submariners practice fixing pipe leaks in big glass tanks. The Japanese blew the Americans away, with their speed, discipline, precision, and lack of wasted motion. :(

signal-2023-10-22-23-04-01-281.jpg

aww fuk , Pearl Harbor

Best 4 years of my career...even though I wasn't at Pearl Harbor...Was with the secret squirrels under pineapple fields. Ole Snowden was there after me. 😁

Air Force?
Ewwwwwww! Chair Force???😆😆😆 ...of course that's all my in-laws...retired Chief Master Sergeant and Lieutenant Colonel...and the brother-in-law did a 6 year stint, too. Makes for fun times during the holidays. I tell stories about being deployed at sea...Iraq...traveling the world....yadda yadda... they tell unnerving tales of how the room service at the Air Force Inn was sub-par...or how the Navy barracks were unlivable...haha

Glad I flew Navy. 😁👊

Ewwwwwww! Chair Force???😆😆😆 ...of course that's all my in-laws...retired Chief Master Sergeant and Lieutenant Colonel...and the brother-in-law did a 6 year stint, too. Makes for fun times during the holidays. I tell stories about being deployed at sea...Iraq...traveling the world....yadda yadda... they tell unnerving tales of how the room service at the Air Force Inn was sub-par...or how the Navy barracks were unlivable...haha

Glad I flew Navy. 😁👊
I read "Das Boot" and saw the movie. Nope.

So I get back home from the gym and I’m out on the back porch, eating my lunch and all of a sudden Ivan starts to yak up some thing. I take him out on the back porch and he proceeds to regurgitate and entire squirrel in one piece. I’ve never had a dog that was swallowing entire animal without tearing it apart, but I do now… he is either going to grow out of this phase or die getting there

So I get back home from the gym and I’m out on the back porch, eating my lunch and all of a sudden Ivan starts to yak up some thing. I take him out on the back porch and he proceeds to regurgitate and entire squirrel in one piece. I’ve never had a dog that was swallowing entire animal without tearing it apart, but I do now… he is either going to grow out of this phase or die getting there
Hope that wasn't the one I feed.....

Latest posts

Back