Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Pute, if it was, I guess I’ve just saved you quite a bit of money on your squirrel feed… i’ve been trying to muster up enough energy to get outside and be productive but I just don’t seem to be very successful at it today… Amazon delivered my new axial fan to move air from one tent to the other so I guess I need to get going and get that installed and upsize a few of my plants… it’s time to flip the switch and put the timer into use in the big tent. I’ve got five girls in there. They’re just dying for an opportunity to show me their stuff…

Well, Pute, if it was, I guess I’ve just saved you quite a bit of money on your squirrel feed… i’ve been trying to muster up enough energy to get outside and be productive but I just don’t seem to be very successful at it today… Amazon delivered my new axial fan to move air from one tent to the other so I guess I need to get going and get that installed and upsize a few of my plants… it’s time to flip the switch and put the timer into use in the big tent. I’ve got five girls in there. They’re just dying for an opportunity to show me their stuff…
Hope you are doing well my friend. Take care of the dogs.....

So I get back home from the gym and I’m out on the back porch, eating my lunch and all of a sudden Ivan starts to yak up some thing. I take him out on the back porch and he proceeds to regurgitate and entire squirrel in one piece. I’ve never had a dog that was swallowing entire animal without tearing it apart, but I do now… he is either going to grow out of this phase or die getting there
I've always heard that Canids were gorge eaters.

I had a Borzoi that would patiently wait for ground moles to stick their heads out of their holes, snag 'em by the head, and give it one chomp to kill it and then lean his head straight back and swallow it in one gulp. Figured it would choke him, but it never did. Wish I had him back.

I had a Borzoi that would patiently wait for ground moles to stick their heads out of their holes, snag 'em by the head, and give it one chomp to kill it and then lean his head straight back and swallow it in one gulp. Figured it would choke him, but it never did. Wish I had him back.
Had to look that dog up. Interesting. Never heard of it before. That's why I love the internet!
The bad side is...well, you get it, I'm sure.

They're like a greyhound with Irish setter type of wavy hair. Vlad was blond and white, Nik was black and white, Sasha was grey and white, and Natasha was black and white.
Fast. Vlad could sit near a six foot fence and suddenly jump over it. I'd climb in the truck and track him down. All I had to do was holler at him and he'd follow me home. I had him up to 30MPH and he wasn't even stretched out.

They're like a greyhound with Irish setter type of wavy hair. Vlad was blond and white, Nik was black and white, Sasha was grey and white, and Natasha was black and white.
Fast. Vlad could sit near a six foot fence and suddenly jump over it. I'd climb in the truck and track him down. All I had to do was holler at him and he'd follow me home. I had him up to 30MPH and he wasn't even stretched out.
Looks like a running dog...

If you watch the greyhounds race, those dogs don't bounce. They stretch out for maximum speed. Poetry in motion.
Not just their feet and legs moving. Coursing Hounds bend in the middle, so that their front feet are under their butts and their back feet are under their chests and then straighten out, taking six feet or so in a lunge. And all so smoothly that it looks like they are flowing across the ground.

A GS Female of ours named Lola ran similar to one and was poetry in motion. Here are a couple stills and one moving shot:

Lola 3-29 150-1.jpg
Set, GO! - Copy.jpg
5 Lola running.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back