Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always keep a bag of those frozen Pillsbury grands in the freezer. Not scratch made quality, but surprisingly acceptable.

Bubba
Yes I like those better than canned. I don’t mention they are frozen when I serve them up. Usually I have buttermilk and flour around the house. We eat a lot of bread and biscuits around here

Yeah, the blacks absorb all wave lengths of light and reflect none. I prefer white, because they reflect all wave lenghts and stay cooler, so the paint lasts longer, and people are more able to see you in dim light.

I got that black one for parts and fixed it up because the price was right, and it's bones were solid and for that matter, still are.

If it were not for sometimes needing two respectable cars, I would drive it until it seriously failed. It would make someone a perfect hunting rig.
Everytime I buy a new car it's black. I swear I won't do it again. Three in a row now.

Bubba

Yes I like those better than canned. I don’t mention they are frozen when I serve them up. Usually I have buttermilk and flour around the house. We eat a lot of bread and biscuits around here
I accidentally discovered they work quite well baked in a cast iron skillet.

Bubba

Young parents have been brainwashed to be the best friend and not the parent to kids nowadays. So sad what they have done to us.
I video taped her telling me the story about how she ordered a doll on Amazon on her iPad. She is 9 years old with Down syndrome but don’t let that fool ya she is a smart cookie.
me: on Amazon? How did you do that?
Her: I woke up early and got my iPad and went to Amazon I found a nice doll, she was wearing all white clothes and she had diapers too.
me: what did to do then?
her: I just pushed add to cart
me:Add to cart?
her: yes
me: then what did you do?
her I pushed buy now.
me Buy now?
Me then what happened?
her: it said it would arrive today
me: did you ask your mom first?
her: no, it will be a surprise for me
me: oh I think it will be a surprise alright…

I video taped her telling me the story about how she ordered a doll on Amazon on her iPad. She is 9 years old with Down syndrome but don’t let that fool ya she is a smart cookie.
me: on Amazon? How did you do that?
Her: I woke up early and got my iPad and went to Amazon I found a nice doll, she was wearing all white clothes and she had diapers too.
me: what did to do then?
her: I just pushed add to cart
me:Add to cart?
me: then what did you do?
her I pushed buy now.
me Buy now?
Me then what happened?
her: it said it would arrive today
me: did you ask your mom first?
her: no, it will be a surprise for me
me: oh I think it will be a surprise alright…
Sounds like my wife LOL

if you only listened to the warnings
We are partying now Joe
1699836055732.png

Latest posts

Back