Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39F @ 92% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 48F. The snow continues to melt, but there is still lots of it piled around, so it will take awhile.

Two more half gallon extraction and two more to go on this run. I sampled (dabbed) run one and four this morning, the first and last of the current grow and was favorably impressed.

I ran two more runs yesterday and will do the last two today. This is the 2017 grow that I'm turning into a sedative tincture.

Jeez. This is the time of the year coconut palms tend to drop more "leaves" -- which are @16-20 feet long.

So another one (fourth in two days) plopped down during the night. I just got back from hauling the leaf into the fargin woods... (*pant, puf*)

FancyPants followed me all over until I got the black oil seeds out for him. Before I had gotten back into the Chateau, his plate was overrun with three squirrels working together to steal his seeds. Funny.

Jeez. This is the time of the year coconut palms tend to drop more "leaves" -- which are @16-20 feet long.

So another one (fourth in two days) plopped down during the night. I just got back from hauling the leaf into the fargin woods... (*pant, puf*)

FancyPants followed me all over until I got the black oil seeds out for him. Before I had gotten back into the Chateau, his plate was overrun with three squirrels working together to steal his seeds. Funny.
Unca You get any of the lizards in your trees there.
I heard they taste like chicken

They got @patwi those Bas-tards
1613743516967.png

Morning Misfits. I'm moving to Mars. Rover landed there yesterday and the place looks peaceful. No evidence of any of the shit going on here on the third rock from the sun. No power grid problems, downed trees or homeless problems. And no covid!!! That's it....I'm going.

Unca You get any of the lizards in your trees there.
I heard they taste like chicken

Strange you should ask!!! Two days ago, I was walking out of my front door -- and there was a 4-foot iguana standing like a statue in the middle of my lawn. I called the Beautiful Witch over to see it, and told her not to move and scare it away.

I grabbed the nearest gun -- a Ruger Single Six -- and stepped outside. Put the bullet in his eye at 35 feet.

Now comes the part they don't show you on TV: That summona-bench had his brains blown out, and he kept on trying to run. Jeez.

So I whipped out my knife and cut his fargin head off. The TV programs say the legs are the best part, so I went to cut them off. Nope. Skin like heavy, very flexible canvas. And it stuck to the meat, unlike frog or rabbit or just about anything else.

Took me twenty minutes to get two legs skinned and looking like sumpin' to cook.

It tasted very much like frogs legs. But a frog that was muscle-bound and came from a planet with much greater gravity. TOUGH.

Texture = Horrible. I could eat them in an emergency. I would not choose to do so otherwise.

Morning Misfits. I'm moving to Mars. Rover landed there yesterday and the place looks peaceful. No evidence of any of the shit going on here on the third rock from the sun. No power grid problems, downed trees or homeless problems. And no covid!!! That's it....I'm going.

Nice scenery and lots of reds! You have to give Mars that.

The TV programs say the legs are the best part, so I went to cut them off. Nope. Skin like heavy, very flexible canvas. And it stuck to the meat, unlike frog or rabbit or just about anything else. TOUGH. Texture = Horrible. I could eat them in an emergency. I would not choose to do so otherwise.

Ummm, you've been had brother! The choice meat is in the tail.

All we could catch during survival training was the small Skinks, which we just chopped up and ate guts, eyeballs and all.

Tastes like chicken smells like fish.....

And goes well with a fine licker................

40F @ 88% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 50F.

Lots of folks still without power and Oregon National Guard called out to help restore it.

The WHO revised the way they test for Covid after discovering that the 40X multiplication factor they were using, was causing false positives, so some of the "asymptomatic" infected folks were probably not infected, thus explaining in deeply scientific terms their lack of symptoms.

They have also revised the standards for counting Covid infections, to include an actual positive Covid test result, instead of just the symptoms.

This came after reviewing mortality statistics that suggests that Covid 19 is a miracle cure for things like common influenza through cancer, because the mortality rate for other diseases across the board fell in 2020.

The other diseases that have dramatically increased here locally is gunfire between "opposing groups" ("gangs" in the non politically correct vernacular) and domestic violence. The small price you have to pay to cure all those other diseases I guess.

Nice scenery and lots of reds! You have to give Mars that.

Ummm, you've been had brother! The choice meat is in the tail.

All we could catch during survival training was the small Skinks, which we just chopped up and ate guts, eyeballs and all.

And goes well with a fine licker................

40F @ 88% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 50F.

Lots of folks still without power and Oregon National Guard called out to help restore it.

The WHO revised the way they test for Covid after discovering that the 40X multiplication factor they were using, was causing false positives, so some of the "asymptomatic" infected folks were probably not infected, thus explaining in deeply scientific terms their lack of symptoms.

They have also revised the standards for counting Covid infections, to include an actual positive Covid test result, instead of just the symptoms.

This came after reviewing mortality statistics that suggests that Covid 19 is a miracle cure for things like common influenza through cancer, because the mortality rate for other diseases across the board fell in 2020.

The other diseases that have dramatically increased here locally is gunfire between "opposing groups" ("gangs" in the non politically correct vernacular) and domestic violence. The small price you have to pay to cure all those other diseases I guess.
Makes one wonder why they are pushing so hard for people to get the shot, they want everyone to be Dosed before the News comes out that the Virus is not spreading like they have been pushing the sheep to believe,
But what do they have up their sleeve now, yearly Vaccines as payback to the Big Parma for making it so fast.
Idiots

Latest posts

Back