Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That, and a shortage of tinfoil for hats. :)
1613862958190.png

Makes one wonder why they are pushing so hard for people to get the shot, they want everyone to be Dosed before the News comes out that the Virus is not spreading like they have been pushing the sheep to believe, But what do they have up their sleeve now, yearly Vaccines as payback to the Big Parma for making it so fast. Idiots

It makes me wonder why they keep changing the numbers.

44F @ 80% RH, Rain with 14mph winds, and predicted to reach 52F.

It makes me wonder why they keep changing the numbers.

44F @ 80% RH, Rain with 14mph winds, and predicted to reach 52F.
I honestly feel this was a ploy presented by the powers that be in an attempt to take over the will of the people with fear and Major scare tactics.
All part of Psychological Warfare 101...................... NEXT They will be blaring sounds of trumpets and horns from the upper atmosphere .

To quote Crocodile Dundee regarding iguana/gowana: "You can eat them, but they taste like shit."

dude , why didn’t you listen to Dundee?......but noooooo , you hard headed bass turds have to find out for yourselves if someone says “don’t do it!” well that is nothing but a challenge to give it a shot........

Remember in past years how flu shots were shoved down our throats....had to get rid of the shit. Now, they have produced all of these various vaccines .... Gotta get rid of it...do your duty and take your shot.... NOT!!!
THE THING TO REMEMBER -- ALWAYS!

This "vaccine" is NOT a vaccine. It is a mutated virus in itself that will ALTER YOUR DNA FOREVER.

Once your DNA has been altered to take on that "probe" that the WuFlu virus has stuck on it, your DNA will keep it alive in your bod for the rest of your life. <-- Izzat crystal clear?

So when the Wusan folks get together again and bring out a new plague, those who got the "vaccine" will make great targets.

This is medical, not political. MySonTheDoctor advises me to just stay the heck away from getting shot, and just dose up on vitamins (B1). If you get the WuFlu, got to a doctor and get the cure:

Zinc and the now-perfectly-acceptable hydrochloriquine.

Like we useta say: There It Is.

To get classy: To get a DNA-altering experimental substance injected (on the whole human race!!) that will change you in a way NOBODY ON THIS DANG PLANET KNOWS is prima facie a very poor personal choice.

nem. con. (no rational disagreement possible)

quod erat demonstrandum.

Last edited:
If Chem trails were poison id be dead long time ago.
If chemtrails were poison, the 900 B-17's in the back of these guys all had poisoned crewmembers.

The tricky part (Tip-Top Sekrit) was installing poison dispensers in each propeller blade of tens of thousands of bombers and fighters without anybody knowing about it. 🤔

Crikey... Even yer Unca Walt made some fargin "chem trails"!!! (Although not in a B-17)

1613994914913.png

I am really sorry about that, and I hope I did not poison too many people.;)

1613994556660.png

Last edited:
Happy Moanday ya'll!
Well shit!.jpg

49F @ 85% RH, Rain with 13mph winds and predicted to reach 52F. Still snow piled hither and yon, but mostly gone on the sunny sides of the street where it wasn’t piled or didn’t drift.

Hopefully my lid arrived over the weekend so I can test out the EtOH Pro capabilities as a vacuum purge chamber. I’m also expecting some MCT oil and a new pair of boots.

Hopefully my lid arrived over the weekend so I can test out the EtOH Pro capabilities as a vacuum purge chamber. I’m also expecting some MCT oil and a new pair of boots.

My problem with that setup is that when you get two or three hundred thousand microphasms on the subjunctive side, it won't polarize worth a shit.

My problem with that setup is that when you get two or three hundred thousand microphasms on the subjunctive side, it won't polarize worth a shit.

That and it really burns when you put it in a suppository!

39F @ 84% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 48F.

Alas and alack, my lid didn't arrive so I didn't complete my purging project and puttered around here instead. Hopefully today, along with the MCT oil that's due.

Latest posts

Back