Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The perpendicular port in the bottom of the jacket can be used as a jacket drain or a thermo port. When using a 1/8" thermocouple, I through drill a 1/8" Swagelock compression fitting and thread that into a endcap with 1/4" NPT port.

I would get Viton gaskets with 150 mesh screen, one plain Viton gasket, two endcaps, both with 1/4" NPT ports for the column and either the same for the thermo port, or a blanking flange. Three clamps required.

Will you be injecting from a tank or can?

a can

I think you should add some cal/mag.....good night.

And more cow bell!

45F @ 50% RH, gourgeous, and predicted to reach 70F. Predictions of all sunshine this week and a couple 80F days mid week.

Another riot that set the police union headquarters on fire. Highly organized again raising the question of who is organizing and stirring, as well as where they are from??

I've located a local source for corn sugar and Turbo Yeast so I can whomp up a batch of ethanol using the EtOH Pro, before returning it. I need to do some research and see what the minimum temperature is for the yeast to operate. Optimum is mid 80's but it isn't that warm here, and at night the house falls to mid 60's with the furnace off. I may have to set it up with a heat mat and PID controller.

And more cow bell!

45F @ 50% RH, gourgeous, and predicted to reach 70F. Predictions of all sunshine this week and a couple 80F days mid week.

Another riot that set the police union headquarters on fire. Highly organized again raising the question of who is organizing and stirring, as well as where they are from??

I've located a local source for corn sugar and Turbo Yeast so I can whomp up a batch of ethanol using the EtOH Pro, before returning it. I need to do some research and see what the minimum temperature is for the yeast to operate. Optimum is mid 80's but it isn't that warm here, and at night the house falls to mid 60's with the furnace off. I may have to set it up with a heat mat and PID controller.
Will that unit make RSO?

Will that unit make RSO?

Define RSO?? The vacuum stills would replace the rice cooker in Rick Simpson's scenario, but are not suitable for naphtha or isopropyl recovery.

FECO ostensibly contains the same target components and can be made with ethanol, which can be recovered using either the EtOH Pro or the MedXtract Essential.

They can also make that ethanol for you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ALL of the above... is not in a language I am familiar with.

We created some of those words as we went along as a trick to see if you were paying attention. Just substitute ******** and it will make more sense!

We of course can't use words like ********* because of the automatic editing system proscribing certain naughty's change it to *********, so we play the word games you see above to keep the tone classier and at a higher level.

Regarding Saturn's moons: There is a very weird, unique thing about two of them. They regularly swap orbits.

1618413572219.png

"The ringed beauty Saturn is host to a wide variety of wonderful moons. And two of its potato-shaped satellites, Janus and Empimetheus, have in a unique arrangement. These special partners share an orbit wherein one is 31 miles (50 km) closer to Saturn than the other is.

"Once about every four years, the more distant moon catches up to the closer one, and the two perform a gravitational do-si-do, switching places.

"No other moons in the solar system are known to have such interchanging orbital mechanics."

Ain't that da bomb?! 🙃

@GW....well said, took me years to learn the language.

And it continues to evolve!

A profound truism brother!

44F @ 66% RH, gorgeous, and predicted to reach 77F.

No riots and only one person shot yesterday. The housekeepers swabbed out the place, so Grayfox went grocery shopping and Miss Layla and I hit Grant and Fernhill dog parks. I stopped by a dispensary on the way home and picked up a Mango and Gelato 33 live resin concentrates for some variety.

Continuing with my vacuum cooking and alcohol production research, aided by above live resin. Miss Layla brought the double gorgeous afternoon to my attention and encouraged me to accompany her to Grant dog park again in the afternoon to socialize with the other pups and elevate our spirits. You have to give the girl credit for having no end of good ideas and a knack for promotion.

Naw, just feelin' a bit under the weather for the last few days. Body temp went from 100.1 down to 68 degrees, and my joints are feelin' a bit stiff, but I don't think it's anything major.
Know where I guy can get a nice bowl of brains? Sure am hungry.....

Latest posts

Back