Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live so far back in the swamp, there are lizards in the trees learning to fly.
Oh so you have seen the flyers too
FI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
51F @ 60% RH, gorgeous, and predicted to reach 83F.

A riot, an unlawful assembly, and our most extreme left commissioner determined to defund the police, pleads to the community to stop setting things on fire. That should work!
In today's Palm Beach Putz (ULTRA-left) there is a headline over a story about how riots are OK... "Rioting Is The Language Of The Unheard" followed by a sub-head which lays the rioting cause completely on the police and their "nonchalant cruelty" toward black people.

In today's Palm Beach Putz (ULTRA-left) there is a headline over a story about how riots are OK... "Rioting Is The Language Of The Unheard" followed by a sub-head which lays the rioting cause completely on the police and their "nonchalant cruelty" toward black people.

those boneheads that are burning shit down and destroying historical statutes and stuff , they know nothing about Civil Disobedience

now the boat rally that happens in Florida yesterday when they were told they could not have a rally , they had one anyway , but no fires or guns or looting , just hundreds of boats trying to make America great , those folks were practicing civil disobedience

The left incited, stirred up and inflamed the riots to win the election and are now stuck with the aftermath. When we have Congressmen/women telling us destructive rioting is OK, it is time to clean house.

those boneheads that are burning shit down and destroying historical statutes and stuff , they know nothing about Civil Disobedience now the boat rally that happens in Florida yesterday when they were told they could not have a rally , they had one anyway , but no fires or guns or looting , just hundreds of boats trying to make America great , those folks were practicing civil disobedience

The lefts movement has been more about destroying the system than fixing it.

49F @ 66% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 74F.

Progress on my vacuum cooking project. I manufactured some fitted blanking plates to screw into place to close some extra holes in the lid and ordered some more parts and pieces. Alas, I made one plate twice, as I launched one at the final hole countersink operation and I could never find it.

As I will be cooking some acidic foods, I ordered a stainless bulkhead fitting instead of the lead free brass I usually use. Everything I've ordered for the project so far is due this week.

The left incited, stirred up and inflamed the riots to win the election and are now stuck with the aftermath. When we have Congressmen/women telling us destructive rioting is OK, it is time to clean house.
The lefts movement has been more about destroying the system than fixing it.
I do believe Mad Max screwed the royal pooch. D'ysee, that is an actual quote of an incitement to riot -- by Mad Max. political name's impeachment "crime" for incitement to riot was this statement by political name:

“President political name told protestors to ‘peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,'” the Republican House Judiciary Committee tweeted.

A similar sentiment came from former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

“There’s one line from President political name’s January 6th speech that Democrats keep conveniently leaving out: ‘Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,'Meadows tweeted.

When I was borned, the USAAF had biplanes in service. TINS

As a teenage kid, I dreamed of interplanetary travel. Clarke was my hero.

As a young father, I watched a man plant both feet on the moon. A dream come true.

And now as an octegenarian, there is even time left for me to see if "A Republic, if you can keep it." still rings true.

Latest posts

Back