Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39F @ 69% RH, triple gaugus, and predicted to reach 66F.

Demonstrators set the ICE building on fire, but no arrests were made by PPB.

I finished my article about testing the MedXtract Essential and my engineering peer review report, which I sent off. I'll give the article another day for edits and publish it tomorrow.

Grayfox got her second Phizer vaccine shot, and I've had both of mine, so by the 25th, we should be able to socialize more.

Morning

was an excellent Masters , even without TW , a lot of high drama

2d place Will won over one million bucks and a return invite

anyone know where I can get one of these besides Ali baba in China?
i broke my 45 gram column and need a couple new ones

37E775CA-CF86-41D2-B02F-C947E234A496.jpeg
00684D0B-3173-4068-9EEA-0D2322213A49.jpeg

Winter is the dry season in South Floriduh. My lawn grass looks and sounds like hay.

And my grown-from-seed-from-"Ernest Hemingway Pissed On This Tree" flame tree is suffering without a leaf (and it is 20' tall).

And without even aspen my leaf to do it.

Until yestiddy. Furious rainstorm. The wind broke a tree in my side yard. Went out and got the paper this moanin' and just as I got back in from putting out nummies for the wildies, down comes the rain again.

Comin' down fit to frighten Noah. This is a GOOD thing.

Morning

was an excellent Masters , even without TW , a lot of high drama

2d place Will won over one million bucks and a return invite

anyone know where I can get one of these besides Ali baba in China?
i broke my 45 gram column and need a couple new ones

View attachment 271425View attachment 271426
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heavy-Duty...action-Tube-Open-Blast-Extractor/132497707896
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-...753626?hash=item422886a29a:g:qgcAAOSwOwZgAHFx

As long as we are on the subject of weird things consumed by the Chinese... I photographed the most unbelievable procedure while I wuz there:

There were several venomous snakes writhing while hanging from clips to their heads. Some of them -- still writhing -- had already been skinned.

1618235033896.png

The gentle dove shown above pulls the skin offa the snake to expose a vein that goes down the length of the body. Drains that into a glass.

Then she cuts into the lungs of the snake, and drains that brighter-colored blood into another glass. Next, she cuts into the guts and drains brilliant green bile into a shot glass.

It ain't over yet. She then takes the wretched, squirming snake and drains venom into another shot glass.

1618234680208.png

So far, this looks like an exercise if bestial cruelty... but they get to cross over into humans for punishment:

Along comes a guy, and she hands him the tray. He knocks back the shot glass full of bile (making a horrible face), grabs the venom shot glass and downs that.

Another horrible face as he reaches for the vein blood @6 oz. Uses it as a chaser for the bile and venom, then chases the chaser with the lung blood.

It is a wonder anyone is alive over there. I also saw dì yáng, ("mutton of the earth" in Mandarin). Also known as xiāng ròu ("fragrant meat"). <-- Dogs. PILED UP IN HEAPS.

1618235993358.png

As long as we are on the subject of weird things consumed by the Chinese... I photographed the most unbelievable procedure while I wuz there:

There were several venomous snakes writhing while hanging from clips to their heads. Some of them -- still writhing -- had already been skinned.

View attachment 271428

The gentle dove shown above pulls the skin offa the snake to expose a vein that goes down the length of the body. Drains that into a glass.

Then she cuts into the lungs of the snake, and drains that brighter-colored blood into another glass. Next, she cuts into the guts and drains brilliant green bile into a shot glass.

It ain't over yet. She then takes the wretched, squirming snake and drains venom into another shot glass.

View attachment 271427

So far, this looks like an exercise if bestial cruelty... but they get to cross over into humans for punishment:

Along comes a guy, and she hands him the tray. He knocks back the shot glass full of bile (making a horrible face), grabs the venom shot glass and downs that.

Another horrible face as he reaches for the vein blood @6 oz. Uses it as a chaser for the bile and venom, then chases the chaser with the lung blood.

It is a wonder anyone is alive over there. I also saw dì yáng, ("mutton of the earth" in Mandarin). Also known as xiāng ròu ("fragrant meat"). <-- Dogs. PILED UP IN HEAPS.

View attachment 271429
Sick Mother Fuuckers

anyone know where I can get one of these besides Ali baba in China?i broke my 45 gram column and need a couple new ones

https://www.glaciertanks.com/
I thought I posted , I was able to Pick the 2 sided lock with a set of picks I bought 20 yrs ago for such an occasion . Never had to use them before, took me 3 mins start to finish. I should have been a criminal .

Hee, hee, hee, in my teens I collected padlocks that I had stolen by picking and had a chain over six feet long. I made my own picks and wrenches from saw blades.

45F @ 47% RH, gorgeous, and predicted to reach 67.

Another riot, this time over Daunte Wright. Now that the weather is nicer, things are starting to pick up again.

I finished and published the article I was working on yesterday, sucked up some of the gorgeous weather with the sleek sly pup, and sampled some of the brandy I made, while dabbing some Lemon Kush live resin.

I have some ideas on a test sled for developing culinary vacuum cooking that I will be working on today. Looks like I have most of what I need in my treasure pile.

https://www.glaciertanks.com/

Hee, hee, hee, in my teens I collected padlocks that I had stolen by picking and had a chain over six feet long. I made my own picks and wrenches from saw blades.

45F @ 47% RH, gorgeous, and predicted to reach 67.

Another riot, this time over Daunte Wright. Now that the weather is nicer, things are starting to pick up again.

I finished and published the article I was working on yesterday, sucked up some of the gorgeous weather with the sleek sly pup, and sampled some of the brandy I made, while dabbing some Lemon Kush live resin.

I have some ideas on a test sled for developing culinary vacuum cooking that I will be working on today. Looks like I have most of what I need in my treasure pile.

Thanks Neighbor!

say , I am looking at this one.....https://www.glaciertanks.com/sleeved-spool-sps-g150-012-slv.html

it looks like I need 3 clamps and a top fitting to add the butane and another valve at the bottom for the exit?

what is the small hole on the side , a place for a temperature or pressure gauge?

and a couple of gaskets ?

thanks,for the help!

Thanks Neighbor! say , I am looking at this one.....https://www.glaciertanks.com/sleeved-spool-sps-g150-012-slv.html it looks like I need 3 clamps and a top fitting to add the butane and another valve at the bottom for the exit?

what is the small hole on the side , a place for a temperature or pressure gauge?

and a couple of gaskets ?

thanks,for the help!

The perpendicular port in the bottom of the jacket can be used as a jacket drain or a thermo port. When using a 1/8" thermocouple, I through drill a 1/8" Swagelock compression fitting and thread that into a endcap with 1/4" NPT port.

I would get Viton gaskets with 150 mesh screen, one plain Viton gasket, two endcaps, both with 1/4" NPT ports for the column and either the same for the thermo port, or a blanking flange. Three clamps required.

Will you be injecting from a tank or can?

Latest posts

Back