Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get nothing when i click on that link.
It got taken down.

As a consolation prize, how about this sooper kewl guy who is about to get carjacked by three attackers and a getaway driver.

I wonder if they pulled off the side of the road to light a joint?

The "victim" fargin ruined their whole evening. He definitely filled up the van.

tumblr_on3gjl7Kk61qmob6ro1_500.gifv

47F @ 77% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 64F.

Quality time spent on autocad detailing my vacuum cooking test sled and ordered some more of the pieces. I'm adding a condenser so that it can also be used for alcohol recovery and refinement as well, and decided to mount the whole thing on a cart, so looking for a suitable one.

I've got four counter flow heat exchangers sitting on the shelf, but I think I will simplify the system and just wind my own immersion coil from tubing, which I also have a pile of in both copper and stainless.

47F @ 77% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 64F.

Quality time spent on autocad detailing my vacuum cooking test sled and ordered some more of the pieces. I'm adding a condenser so that it can also be used for alcohol recovery and refinement as well, and decided to mount the whole thing on a cart, so looking for a suitable one.

I've got four counter flow heat exchangers sitting on the shelf, but I think I will simplify the system and just wind my own immersion coil from tubing, which I also have a pile of in both copper and stainless.
I want one when you start production lol

I want one when you start production lol

I'm actually just playing again for shits and giggles, but if it goes into production, you can be first.

54F @ 91% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 70F.

More riots and arrests.

Rioter suing the feds for injuring her with a rubber bullet last year. Mayor of Sandy suing the governor over Covid restrictions. Seemingly a profitable year for lawyers..................

Progress on my vacuum cooking test sled design and have found most of the big chunks in my treasure pile. An opportunity to use one of my old stirring hotplates that lacks the control I need for my alchemy experiments. I'm torn between using a crab boiling pot to house the condenser, or a plastic 5 gallon bucket.

I found a pelican case to mount my two PID and the system controls and enough fittings to assemble the vacuum pump intake and exhaust manifolds. Hee, hee, hee, half the fun of building a test sled is re purposing surplus bits and pieces.

I also have some bits a pieces on order and plan to pick up a cheeeep utility cart today from Harbor Freight, to assemble it all on.

8F @ 81% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 84F.

DOJ preparing to take over Portland Police.

A class action lawsuit against our governor by prisoners due to their Covid exposure.

More tents lining the streets as the weather improves and more homeless move in, turning our streets into garbage dumps. Our mayor has no better plan than to asks for volunteers to clean up the mess and I await a class action suit from the homeless for not providing them with minimum sanitary conditions. Getting hard to find enough people that aren't entitled, to take care of those who believe that they are.

Let’s here it for Brandt Snedeker and the Snedeker Foundation.

The Simmons Bank Open will continue to benefit the Snedeker Foundation, which was founded by 2012 FedExCup champion Brandt Snedeker and his wife Mandy in 2015 and has distributed more than $1 million to various charities in middle Tennessee during that time.

“I’m really excited to have the Tennessee Golf Foundation involved with my hometown event," Snedeker said. "It's a perfect fit. Very rarely do you have two like-minded organizations with a purpose of impacting the local community in a positive way and doing it with integrity. It just so happens the vehicle we are using to raise money and impact the local community is golf. It's a win-win for everyone involved."

Brandt is one helluva good guy. Unlike some go-fers with names like Lion who get whacked with a golf club in the face for cheating... then go blow some snow and wreck, my cousin is the original straight-arrow.

Ozzie and Harriet level. And he is the nicest guy as well as generous.

1620301488016.png

Last edited:
HEY!! (key change) IMPORTANT!! LOOKIT:

Peer reviewed study finds that ivermectin is effective as prophylaxis for Covid-19 and as a therapeutic remedy - 5/6/21 The article concludes: "ivermectin should be globally and systematically deployed in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19." Unlike the vaccines, it is not an experimental drug and is known to be safe for all but a few with other conditions.

Moreover:

‘Miraculous’ ivermectin approved for use in the US for the treatment of COVID-19
BETHESDA, Maryland, January 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) —Following the diligent efforts of physicians associated with a group called Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has upgraded their recommendation for the "miraculous" drug ivermectin, making it an option for use in treating COVID-19 within the United States.

Last edited:
HEY!! (key change) IMPORTANT!! LOOKIT:

Peer reviewed study finds that ivermectin is effective as prophylaxis for Covid-19 and as a therapeutic remedy - 5/6/21The article concludes: "ivermectin should be globally and systematically deployed in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19." Unlike the vaccines, it is not an experimental drug and is known to be safe for all but a few with other conditions.

Moreover:

‘Miraculous’ ivermectin approved for use in the US for the treatment of COVID-19
BETHESDA, Maryland, January 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) —Following the diligent efforts of physicians associated with a group called Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has upgraded their recommendation for the "miraculous" drug ivermectin, making it an option for use in treating COVID-19 within the United States.

just took my third dose this morning and some quercetin and vit e

i did a self assessment and determined that I do NOT need the jab

have some more coffee

At the top of that hill was an old fort called Fort Big Springs.
it was an important watering hole for cattle drives along the Smoky Hills Trail

D5708B8A-5413-4155-8AB0-D527C4A7A36D.jpeg
2E3EE652-B734-4A27-B8F9-6A7F79F93C6C.jpeg
9BFF5E7C-281E-41AC-8427-907F56463152.jpeg

58F @ 63% RH, partially cloudy with showers, and predicted to reach 66F.

4 shootings, 2 dead, and 355 shootings so far this year. Oregon senate passes gun storage and gun free area laws removing legal gun owners 2nd amendment rights, to address the acts of the outlaws (operating outside the existing laws), but has been feckless addressing the shootings by those already ignoring the laws .

Business moving out of downtown Portland, citing riots, disruption, damage, the throngs of homeless, and rising (soaring) insurance rates.

More progress on the vacuum cooking test sled and some quality time spent in the park mit der pup, enjoying the gorgeous weather.

Latest posts

Back