Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I regret not taking Latin when I was in school. An old gal, Alice Boyce, taught it. She spoke it fluently as it was her native tongue. I think she was Caligula's older, meaner sister.
This woman had a face that looked like it had worn out ten bodies.

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Coffee so strong it brings the fear of death!

Say what?

773EB263-DD69-4C26-921B-37B3CBA16547.jpeg

Name change. Pute means w h o r e in my dictionary and it fits me better these days. I am cheap and can be bought.

I've always admired that in a brother!

Goooode morning all! Happy Sun God day! All hail Sol Rex!

42F @ 75% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 67F.

Ho hum, more shootings..................

Breakfast out with Grayfox and friend at The Tin Shed's patio. Good food, good company, and a nice way to start Saturn's day morning on an upbeat note!

I completed the controls and motor wiring for my test sled yesterday, but alas it failed the first test. I've mostly built this out of available equipment and it appears the switch I used for the pump is too small, so it runs, but not very fast and heats up. The switch has no markings, so that is my best guess and my first attempt at remedy. If that isn't it, I will have to change out the brand new $800 Gast pump with one of the other 2 left in stock.

The fitting for the condenser arrived yesterday, so winding and installing the coil will be my next project. Fortunately I have some lengths of 1/2 stainless tubing in the treasure pile in my storage garage, so don't have to go far.

Alas and alack! I just tried to attach a 67 page PDF of the recent paper done by eleven international scientists regarding what appears to be wide spread fungi on mars, with pages of dirty peectures. I recommend reading their original paper, before reading all the subsequent attacks against it in the media.

i went back to college late in life (13 yrs ago) to take some classes in Horticulture and lasted two semesters with a 3.2 gpa and one of my electives was Spanish 1

so I signed up cause I thought with all the Spanglish that I knew I would surly ace the class

come to find out all those words I learned on the street didn’t do me no good in the classroom

puto , pinchey cabrone , verga , pinocha , beso mi culo , caca , and other deleted expletives , I could never work them words into any assignments

i was lucky to get out of that class with a C

and I only got that because the good looking professora talked about a soap she purchased in Spain and wished she could find some in Kansas

so I found some and bought her a few bars and gave them to her....she was so happy and surprised and thanked me generously

but alas , she returned them to me the next week after class and said it was unethical for her to receive gifts from students and I said I understand

and then I kissed her

View attachment 272797View attachment 272798
I saved the sexy soap I got.

3400+ deaths ....from how many vaccines , more than 511,000?
And were the death directly caused by the vaccines or another underlining condition that the people would have died from anyway.
So much ** info going around now. Now I hear they are saying China did in fact create this Virus as a Bio-Weapon as I have been saying all along and the US was aware of it.
F the Government

More Crap From Big Pharm
1. Here’s When to Get a Pfizer Booster
According to Pfizer's chief executive Albert Bourla, immunity from the company's popular vaccine will wane within a year, and it is "likely" you will need to get a third shot following the initial two-dose inoculation within that time, followed by annual vaccinations.
"A likely scenario is that there will be likely a need for a third dose, somewhere between six and 12 months and then from there, there will be an annual revaccination, but all of that needs to be confirmed. And again, the variants will play a key role," he told CNBC's Bertha Coombs during an event with CVS Health. "It is extremely important to suppress the pool of people that can be susceptible to the virus."
Just means a crapload of more Money in their pockets

Sauce: 1 can Italian tomatoes, drained. 1 small can tomato paste. 1 handful Basil leaves. Cilantro leaves to taste. 1/2 tsp salt. 1 dessertsp minced garlic. All into blender and mashup.
Base: 100g 00 bread flour and 120g semolina. 1 packet dried yeast. 1 tsp dried oregano or mint. 1 egg. 1 heaped dessertsp basil pesto. Add water while mixing slowly until an elastic dough forms, not sticky, punch it like you mean it and set aside to ferment at least 1 hour, preferably several.
Topping: Your choice, the cheese is Manchego or Manchego and Gorgonzola. For extra mouth hits add some pockets of sun-dried tomato pesto.

Attachments

• IMG_20210501_164341[1].jpg
    IMG_20210501_164341[1].jpg
    68 KB · Views: 2
While we are all on the subject, lookit what I just stumbled on.

View attachment 272813
Very obv fake because that would imply that there was a fatality rate of 5% for the COVID vaccine and that is a lie. EG for the J&J vaccine, 3 deaths reported and 8.4 million doses given, a rate of .0000036%. Also, you cannot conflate ALL VACCINES with COVID ONLY that's a classic failure in logic for those of us who have been taught to analyse arguments.

Very obv fake because that would imply that there was a fatality rate of 5% for the COVID vaccine and that is a lie. EG for the J&J vaccine, 3 deaths reported and 8.4 million doses given, a rate of .0000036%. Also, you cannot conflate ALL VACCINES with COVID ONLY that's a classic failure in logic for those of us who have been taught to analyse arguments.

The numbers are from the CDC... (or so it is claimed on the picture). The question arises about ALL the fargin numbers we are fed from all angles -- as in: No Flu deaths, only COVID deaths, inflated-to-the-moon number of COVID deaths (including crushed skull in MC accident).

Right in the middle of my typing this, I have found an error in the picture. No... I found TWO errors -- No... I found THREE important errors!!!

I'll post it here so we can see it easier. Note that just below the title, the number of deaths is given as 3,486. Look at the line just under the "4 Month Period" title and you can see 3,486 is repeated. Now look at the very bottom line: 3,486 for the 3rd time.

1620645996064.png

OOOOH-KAY. Now lookit the number of deaths listed on the "Event Outcome" for the "4-Month Period" death number.

It is... uh-ooohhh... Yup. 3186 :eek:

I wonder how much trouble it would be to get to the CDC for VAERS data... Because I am now as suspicious as leafminer...

Latest posts

Back