Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got out before covid hit and glad. We built these condos and got a certificate of occupancy in 2000. I kept them nice. They were the nicest rentals in the small mountain town and we also build a cabin there. With all things you get tired of it. Glad I have turned the page.

I'm ready to turn the page as well, but my blushing child bride is afraid of losing that security.

Buck teeth......He looks at the pic of yourself and......use your imagination......kind of a guy thing. Think of a 8 year old with a sears catalogue.

Maybe I'm out here for awhile. I'm okay with humor I don' t understand, and I do ask for clarification, but I will not be ridiculed. Do y'all understand I worked out in nature half my life? Maybe this not a natural fit for me. I had hoped......

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he meant Hippie not you?
1625342502855.png

Yeah, I can take a joke. In my mind, I posted a new avatar, which is a current photo, then saw a comment about buck teeth. Gosh, I' m not stupid. Thought I had something to offer here.

Don't tell me to watch soap operas. From the beginning, y'all told me I was suspect. That was ridiculous and I tried to show the real me.

Some of you are paranoid.

@pute , This is an exclusionary band of brothers and I believe I intruded.

Can't you see when someone is on the ropes and is just looking for friendship?

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down girl. It takes a while to get to know us. We have been hanging S H I T on each other for years. Like water off a ducks back. We even accepted Roster......However girls don't usually like us dirty o'l farts. Sometimes we don't know how to act around a member of the opposite sex.

Big gets excited and Hippy can't find his toothbrush.

aqualung-standard.jpg

Then there is Me......

hola mi amigos mi amigas
que paso?

anyway , went to docs yesterday , got a sore on my lip that won’t go away so they took a biopsy and now I have to wait about 10 days for the fecking results.....now if I was some millionaire , I could get results in 24 hours

i got a lot of outdoor volunteers so I am thinking of starting an outdoor grow thread to help me keep track of stuff , it is always fun and a surprise to see what flavors pop up

the crop last year was top shelf gear with Ogers and ecsd and c99 and chem 91 and a few more chem crosses so the volunteers will have some gusto

(notice what I’ve done?)

hola mi amigos mi amigas
que paso?

anyway , went to docs yesterday , got a sore on my lip that won’t go away so they took a biopsy and now I have to wait about 10 days for the fecking results.....now if I was some millionaire , I could get results in 24 hours

i got a lot of outdoor volunteers so I am thinking of starting an outdoor grow thread to help me keep track of stuff , it is always fun and a surprise to see what flavors pop up

the crop last year was top shelf gear with Ogers and ecsd and c99 and chem 91 and a few more chem crosses so the volunteers will have some gusto

(notice what I’ve done?)
Big Ouch I have had them too
Lasted a few weeks for me, unknown cause .

Major canker sores are larger and deeper than minor ones. They have irregular edges and can take up to six weeks to heal. Major mouth ulcers can result in long-term scarring.
Herpetiform
Herpetiform canker sores are pinpoint size, occur in clusters of 10 to 100, and often affect adults. This type of mouth ulcer has irregular edges and will often heal without scarring within one to two weeks.
You should see a doctor if you develop any of the following:
  • unusually large mouth ulcers
  • new mouth ulcers before the old ones heal
  • sores that persist more than three weeks
  • sores that are painless
  • mouth ulcers that extend to the lips
  • pain that can’t be controlled with over-the-counter or natural medication
  • severe problems eating and drinking
  • high fever or diarrhea whenever the canker sores appear

How are mouth ulcers diagnosed?

Your doctor will be able to diagnose mouth ulcers through a visual exam. If you’re having frequent, severe mouth ulcers, you might be tested for other medical conditions.
img-banner - blankpixel_rickett_hl_thrdqtr_2866
What are some ways to treat mouth ulcers?

Most mouth ulcers don’t need treatment. However, if you get mouth ulcers often or they’re extremely painful, a number of treatments can decrease pain and healing time. These include:
  • using a rinse of saltwater and baking soda
  • placing milk of magnesia on the mouth ulcer
  • covering mouth ulcers with baking soda paste
  • using over-the-counter benzocaine (topical anesthetic) products like Orajel or Anbesol
  • applying ice to canker sores
  • using a mouth rinse that contains a steroid to reduce pain and swelling
  • using topical pastes
  • placing damp tea bags on your mouth ulcer
  • taking nutritional supplements like folic acid, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12, and zinc
  • trying natural remedies such as chamomile tea, echinacea, myrrh, and licorice root
Tips to prevent mouth ulcers

You can take steps to reduce the occurrence of mouth ulcers. Avoiding foods that irritate your mouth can be helpful. That includes acidic fruits like pineapple, grapefruit, oranges, or lemon, as well as nuts, chips, or anything spicy.
Instead, choose whole grains and alkaline (nonacidic) fruits and vegetables. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and take a daily multivitamin.
Try to avoid talking while you’re chewing your food to reduce accidental bites. Reducing stress and maintaining good oral hygiene by using dental floss daily and brushing after meals also may help. Finally, get adequate sleep and rest. This not only will prevent mouth ulcers, but a host of other illnesses as well.
Some people find avoiding soft bristle toothbrushes and mouthwashes that contain sodium lauryl sulfate also helps. Your dentist can give you wax to cover dental or orthodontic mouth devices that have sharp edges.

HOPE YA FEEL BETTER SOON

Latest posts

Back