Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the lake getting ready to fire up the grill

giphy.gif

@ Big

giphy.gif

Roster.....always the life of the Party

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I had a brother HD Tuner come to my house and give my Avalanche 2500 a tune. It has an 8.1 Vortex in it with a 411 rear end and straight pipes, took the converters off. That fker runs like a bat out of hell. No more speed limiter and she is set for 6000 rpms. You can Rev these engines really high.

Morning Misfits. Today is me and Mrs Putes 47th anniversary. Out to dinner tonight.

Congratulations to you both brother!

I had a brother HD Tuner come to my house and give my Avalanche 2500 a tune. It has an 8.1 Vortex in it with a 411 rear end and straight pipes, took the converters off. That fker runs like a bat out of ****. No more speed limiter and she is set for 6000 rpms. You can Rev these engines really high.

How many revs will they turn?

58F @ 79% RH, gorgeous, 6 mph wind, and predicted to reach 86F.

The internet has been slower than cold molasses yesterday and today.

Yesterdays plans with Grow Geek and his hound Rufus postponed until this morning due to honey doos at his place.

Good morning, Islanders. Hope everybody still has all their digits and had a good time with family and friends. I celebrated America's birthday with my two sweeties and critters, just like I enjoy it.
Yes Sir
Here's hoping we all still have them too

About 10 yrs ago I saw a guy get his head blown off looking down a mortar tube after a delayed discharge.
Head ..................what head,
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back