Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Misfits. So we looks like we survived America's Birthday. All fingers accountable for. Got me to thinking how long it has been since I lit the fuse of a pyrotechnic..... actually more like how many decades not years.

Hot one today... doesn't matter, much of the day will be spent in my grow. Cutting down a Golden Pineapple today as well. Haven't had that in awhile.....looking forward to it....
knowing Reibsi , I would say he has got his gorilla grow going on and I am just curious about what he is growing this year
I am sure where ever he is he is having a cookie.

Yeah, I can take a joke. In my mind, I posted a new avatar, which is a current photo, then saw a comment about buck teeth. Gosh, I' m not stupid. Thought I had something to offer here.

Don't tell me to watch soap operas. From the beginning, y'all told me I was suspect. That was ridiculous and I tried to show the real me.

Some of you are paranoid.

@pute , This is an exclusionary band of brothers and I believe I intruded.

Can't you see when someone is on the ropes and is just looking for friendship?
Shiloh --

It's an equal-opportunity pie throwing contest around here.

And it IS a good place to kick yer shoes off and relax. It is a pity all but me are half-witted... but I am humbler than anybody.

hola mi amigos mi amigas
que paso?

anyway , went to docs yesterday , got a sore on my lip that won’t go away so they took a biopsy and now I have to wait about 10 days for the fecking results.....now if I was some millionaire , I could get results in 24 hours

Nah. They take the sampled stuff and try to grow evil schit with it. Takes time. Coupla days.

Last edited:
Well, now I find myself dead center in the probable path of Elsa. Oh this is what I dread.
That is my Scottish Witch's doing. It was heading for us, and she did not want it here. I saw here out back, doing widdershins around the oak tree.

HAH. She just came in and denied it. She says she sent it over Cuba, then up the West Coast of Floriduh (missing the land) until it hits Tallahassee.

There is sumbody in Tallahassee that annoyed her once. Once. [/Danny Vermin]

Sometimes we don't know how to act around a member of the opposite sex.

aqualung-standard.jpg

Truth in real life too ..

I just knew someone was gonna go there LOL

• A thumb is a digit, but not technically a finger. Many people don’t make the distinction between thumbs and other digits. How many fingers do you have? Your answer might depend on whether you consider your thumb to be a finger.
Can You Call Your Thumb a Finger?
Rosty -- Depends on which digit/pingle/thump you want to use to give someone the Hawaiian Good Luck gesture.

BTW -- You claimed the title of crazy back there. In this case, I gotta agree:

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said "no".

Morning Misfits. Today is me and Mrs Putes 47th anniversary. Out to dinner tonight.

I need to wake up first. Happy Birthday America and respect to those who sacrificed so much to allow us the freedom we enjoy today.

And to those who want to change this great nation, hopefully one day you will do the same as many before you have and grow into a useful productive Patriot.

Gotta cut the grass this morning and mitigate some weeds.

Hope the rest here have a great day with family and friends.

47 eh? Not a bad first innings...

While I was in the Orient I lived in the Giant Co-ed Monastery where I learned the Secrets.

It's where I learned The Secret Of Unendurable Pleasure Indefinitely Prolonged...

Then, I went on to higher studies:

It took us 48 years to get through all the 158 ways of making love. Three more years to accomplish the 12 ways known only to the Emperor... And last year, we finished the last 4 not even known to him.

The last, most exotic one awaits... It is known as "The Journey of the Reluctant Shrimp". It can only be experienced once, as the lovers die of pleasure as a result.

You left handed devil. They now want to tear down the Statue Of Liberty. I guess we could just put you there showing off your short comings.....standing up.
With a rattlesnake in one hand and feeding a shark with the other! I'd salute that!

If you've ever driven an electric, which delivers full torque at stall, you would see it as more of a catch me if you can roadrunner type. Meep, meep!!
True. Unlike the internal combustion engine whose high torque and horsepower are RPM dependant, the electric has full boat from a dead punch.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back