Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side effect of Opioid narcotics... itching. Bubba

Yup!

On Oxycodone last night for the implant replacement Only in the USA... rest of the world frowns on this.

What do they use in the rest of the world for serious pain?

55F @ 74% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 79F.

Wild fires in Oregon continue out of control, with rampant property losses and a new one sprang up here locally, but has been extinguished and our air quality here continues to be good..

I picked up the angle iron and hoses I need for my test sled and have the heat exchanger mounted and connected. I still need one more thermocouple to complete, and will be wiring up the heat exchanger fan. I mounted the fans 12VDC power supply yesterday, but need one more switch to wire it in. It is perverse that I have about 30 to 40 new 2P2T and 1P1T,spring return toggle switches, but not a one of them are simple single throw.

Yup!

55F @ 74% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 79F.

Wild fires in Oregon continue out of control, with rampant property losses and a new one sprang up here locally, but has been extinguished and our air quality here continues to be good..

I picked up the angle iron and hoses I need for my test sled and have the heat exchanger mounted and connected. I still need one more thermocouple to complete, and will be wiring up the heat exchanger fan. I mounted the fans 12VDC power supply yesterday, but need one more switch to wire it in. It is perverse that I have about 30 to 40 new 2P2T and 1P1T,spring return toggle switches, but not a one of them are simple single throw.
Pictures ? or is it a design secret still?

Smoke, smoke and more smoke. Fricken wildfires. I guess this is the new normal here....at least until everything burns up.

Also, multiple shootings in the city everg night these days.

The future doesn't look good.
1626443903160.png

Morning guys. Yeah, I wonder what the rest of the world does for pain relief. Black tar heroin? White Chinese heroin? Wish I had a good fentanyl connect.
I have never taken oxy and don't know the first thing about fentanyl.

Last edited:
I've been through open-heart surgery and the strongest thing I was given was a shot of Tramadol when they had to do things like pulling the tubes out. Diclofenac is available but it messes me up too much. Naproxen... that's about it. You're supposed to be able to deal with a certain amount of pain... opiates are generally not given here. Possibly because we don't have people like the Sackler family pushing them on everyone.

I've been through open-heart surgery and the strongest thing I was given was a shot of Tramadol when they had to do things like pulling the tubes out. Diclofenac is available but it messes me up too much. Naproxen... that's about it. You're supposed to be able to deal with a certain amount of pain... opiates are generally not given here. Possibly because we don't have people like the Sackler family pushing them on everyone.
Yep
I dont like pain at all , but I figure better to be alive in pain than the other alternative.
Dead from over dose.
I was going for pain management and the nurse prct screwed up bad , she gave me two pain meds that when mixed together were deadly. I almost died after 1st dose.
I questioned the meds right away and looked them up and sure enough it was high lighted in Red Deadly combination never do both together.
I called the office to find she no longer worked there , and ever check her out a few yrs later to find she was arrested for stealing drugs from another PM office in Fl.
Nice right

I've lived with extreme pain for the last 25 years or so. I wake up with a level 4. When it gets to 6, it sucks. When it gets to 8.5, I get homicidal/suicidal feelings, so an Oxy and a belly full of beer gives me relief long enough to get a decent night's sleep. Makes me wish I'd been a desk jockey instead of building America. Oh, well. I'll live 'til I die! :)

pain is my friend and we have a love hate relationship

I can deal with pain , the hip , the back , the neck...all broken , plates in the neck

and then the pain from pouring and finishing concrete for 20 years , lemme tell yas

so I can relate to the wake up with a 3 and when I hit 7-8 I want some of the good stuff

otherwise I try to live with it and manage it the best I can without opiates , because I am allergic to opiates , a real bummer

when I take opiates , there is a 50-50 chance of copping a migraine , like puke and pain and no light or sound please.....and then there is it’s cousin , the cluster headaches..

I will deal with all the other pain but the headache pain is the worst , totally , I can tell you some stories but I’ll spare ya.....

cause

7C79FAC1-89F4-49C6-ACF8-CB72C2609961.jpeg

I hate to whine 'cause I don't have to look far to find someone that's got it a help of a lot worse than I do, but it does wear on me. In all honesty, if it wasn't for the Old Hen and Pullet, I'd have fixed it a long time ago.

Three 24oz beers, three Oxy's (chewed, not swallowed), and it's just starting to let up a little. Figure a couple of hits of Yoop's bubble hash should make everything a whole lot better.

My Old Man always told me that hard work won't kill ya. True. He should have told me the whole truth. It won't kill ya, but it damn sure will fock ya up.

oxy will cause constipation. Be ready for it.
Yep better have long fingers or a small spoon.
A water spray bidet (azz washer) works wonders for the pill clog
Just set it in correct position and spray away, after it hits the anus area it stimulates the flow function and helps break apart the log so it is not too much of a Ripper............
Hippie knows..............................

Latest posts

Back