Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three 24oz beers, three Oxy's (chewed, not swallowed), and it's just starting to let up a little. Figure a couple of hits of Yoop's bubble hash should make everything a whole lot better.
Hippie -- I beg you... NEVER do that again. If you chew a time-release oxycontin, you get 8 TIMES the opiate that is the safe dose. You hit yourself with 24 TIMES the safe dose!!

MySonTheDoctor just last week had a guy brought in... he'd chewed TWO. He died.

Just because you are still alive now (by stone frigging luck!!) does not mean you would survive chewing even ONE, if you repeated that suicidal mistake.

Do not think that you are different. You are made of the same meat as the rest of us. A dose of 24 times the safe level is, frankly, suicidal.

Wake up tomorrow and think about this: You just woke up. You are NOT dead. So flush the oxycontin if you do not have the ability to not overdose and die.

Hippie -- I beg you... NEVER do that again. If you chew a time-release oxycontin, you get 8 TIMES the opiate that is the safe dose. You hit yourself with 24 TIMES the safe dose!!

MySonTheDoctor just last week had a guy brought in... he'd chewed TWO. He died.

Just because you are still alive now (by stone frigging luck!!) does not mean you would survive chewing even ONE, if you repeated that suicidal mistake.

Do not think that you are different. You are made of the same meat as the rest of us. A dose of 24 times the safe level is, frankly, suicidal.

Wake up tomorrow and think about this: You just woke up. You are NOT dead. So flush the oxycontin if you do not have the ability to not overdose and die.
Walt is correct The new Tabs are designed harder to chew and are timed released .
HIPPIE DONT DO THAT
I must admit I too have chewed ONE V/tab when pain was so extreme I would cry.
What about the white Vicodin 750/300 walt, I am not aware of any vics that are time released,

Last edited by a moderator:
"I must admit I too have chewed ONE V/tab when pain was so extreme I would cry.
What about the white Vicodin 750/300 walt, I am not aware of any vics that are time released..."

Let me say this firmly but politely:

You are a f ucking suicidally stupid a sshole if you chew ANY of these narcotics. Each and EVERY time you do, you have played Russian Roulette. So let us see how many times you can win at it before you do not wake up, and there is nothing the finest doctors can do to revive a dead brain.

It is as simple as that.

Pictures ? or is it a design secret still?

No secret, but it has continued to evolve. I'll take some pictures of it today and post one for you.

Smoke, smoke and more smoke. Fricken wildfires. I guess this is the new normal here....at least until everything burns up. Also, multiple shootings in the city everg night these days. The future doesn't look good.

Shootings continuing here as well, but so far the smoke has gone east of us. It is going to be brutal when it does arrive, with five major wild fires going in SO, one being the largest in the nation and currently the fifth largest in history and growing.

What do they use in the rest of the world for serious pain? I've been through open-heart surgery and the strongest thing I was given was a shot of Tramadol when they had to do things like pulling the tubes out. Diclofenac is available but it messes me up too much. Naproxen... that's about it. You're supposed to be able to deal with a certain amount of pain... opiates are generally not given here. Possibly because we don't have people like the Sackler family pushing them on everyone.

I've never taken Tramadol, or Diclofenac, but Naproxen didn't do much for me when I took it for bone on bone knee pain. Oxy doesn't do much more than take the raw edge off, so after the first day I seldom use them. The ones I just took for implant surgery, were prescribed for my knee replacement.

I should probably throw them away, as I notice they expired in 3/2015, and I notice I also have some Hydrocodone from implant surgery, that expired in 2019.

I've also never taken Fentanyl but lost a niece to an OD using patches: 3.2 RIP Brandy

I've lived with extreme pain for the last 25 years or so. I wake up with a level 4. When it gets to 6, it sucks. When it gets to 8.5, I get homicidal/suicidal feelings, so an Oxy and a belly full of beer gives me relief long enough to get a decent night's sleep. Makes me wish I'd been a desk jockey instead of building America. Oh, well. I'll live 'til I die! :)

I fortunately mostly wake up to nagging pains and the episodic extreme shooting pains aren't something medication would help with. My friend who ostensibly died of a brain tumor, in truth died of an opiate overdose, because he made it clear that while he wasn't afraid to die, he didn't want to do so in pain.

60F @ 74% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 82F.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and GM, then back to the pile of opportunities, starting with more searching for the ever elusive sprinkler system leak.............

No secret, but it has continued to evolve. I'll take some pictures of it today and post one for you.

Shootings continuing here as well, but so far the smoke has gone east of us. It is going to be brutal when it does arrive, with five major wild fires going in SO, one being the largest in the nation and currently the fifth largest in history and growing.

I've never taken Tramadol, or Diclofenac, but Naproxen didn't do much for me when I took it for bone on bone knee pain. Oxy doesn't do much more than take the raw edge off, so after the first day I seldom use them. The ones I just took for implant surgery, were prescribed for my knee replacement.

I should probably throw them away, as I notice they expired in 3/2015, and I notice I also have some Hydrocodone from implant surgery, that expired in 2019.

I've also never taken Fentanyl but lost a niece to an OD using patches: 3.2 RIP Brandy

I fortunately mostly wake up to nagging pains and the episodic extreme shooting pains aren't something medication would help with. My friend who ostensibly died of a brain tumor, in truth died of an opiate overdose, because he made it clear that while he wasn't afraid to die, he didn't want to do so in pain.

60F @ 74% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 82F.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and GM, then back to the pile of opportunities, starting with more searching for the ever elusive sprinkler system leak.............
So sorry for your loss Brother, take your time with pics no rush
but if you get a chance i would love to see it.

Morning guys. Yeah, I wonder what the rest of the world does for pain relief. Black tar heroin? White Chinese heroin? Wish I had a good fentanyl connect.
You and everybody else apparently! My father died of mesothelioma and when he passed, the in house drug store was staggering. Large containers of the stronger Lortab (vicodin), morphine patches, fentanyl patched, boxes and boxes of "Oxi-drops" which were bottles of liquid that with a couple drops under tongue, out like a light. Tons of this stuff, and I knew better than to deal with it, so left that task to my extremely straight older sister.

Point is, people came out of the wood work over this stuff. When I finally turned it over to my sister, My Mother's 80 year old hair dresser had some excuse why she wanted/need fentanyl patches.....I understood various younger folks after it, but that one surprised me.

Bubba

oxy will cause constipation. Be ready for it.
Another well known side effect tp narcotics. Paregoric used to be a pharmacy remedy for infant having the squirts. Tincture of opium...
Old school trick to filter off the camphor, evaporate the alcohol and be left with the opium. Easier just to grow the poppies.

Bubba

Morning guys. Yeah, I wonder what the rest of the world does for pain relief. Black tar heroin? White Chinese heroin? Wish I had a good fentanyl connect.
I dunno what you have that hurts, but I have a coupla suggestions:

Suggestion #1 -- Diclofenac comes in a tube and is a topical ointment. It can be bought over the counter. $12. No Rx. I use it every fargin day for the busted/worn-out/shot-up/ 80+ year-old body parts I have like back, shoulders, knees, neck. It has no side effects to make you woozy or whatever. Just squoosh some on your hand and apply it to the owie part of you.

It will relieve pain in just five minutes. Lasts about 3-4 hours.

Suggestion #2-- From MySonTheDoctor: There are pain clinics where you can get cortisone shots. Safe, removes all the owies.

Fentanyl will kill you if you abuse it, trust me. Very dangerous. The patches, I've seen 2 types. One of them is thicker, slightly squishier than the other type. Many folks don't use them as intended, but by various methods (including chewing them) the will attempt to get the fent out of the patch.

Heroin is many times stronger than Morphine, which is one (of many) ingredients in opium.

For many years heroin was only a few percent strength compared to today's strengths. The old stuff didnt smoke, like many today are introduced to heroin. That began to really increase OD deaths among intravenous users. I have 2 friends who have both lost daughters like this.

Fentanyl is many, many times stronger than heroin. So strong that in pure form a deadly dose is shockingly small. A small mistake one way or the other has deadly results and you are likely to be dead before narcan can be administered.

Many people die from fentanyl not even knowing they took it. Police or dealers breath in powder, so small is a deadly dose. Fake Vicodin pills with it as the active ingredient.....it can be obtained cheaply, the pill stampers are used, but it is a major science most of these guys don't come close to in order to get a proper mix of pill "mixer" and the drug....believe it or not it is extremely difficult without very specialized equipment
to get this mix truly uniform. With many drugs, no biggie, some are stronger, some are weaker.

With fentanyl, some are no good at all, some will kill you. There was some speculation in media (so who really knows) this is what killed Prince.
Since fentanyl made the "fake heroin" seen, ODs have really increased among users.

If you get prescribed this stuff don't play with it. As strange as this sounds, plain heroin is WAY safer. And it isn't safe either.

Opium= fun
morphine= more fun, but more problems
heroin= here we go, destroys all anxiety, but will take your soul.
Fent? it will take your life......

and even if it doesn't, you will itch like crazy and be totally clogged up **** wise.

Bubba

I dunno what you have that hurts, but I have a coupla suggestions:

Suggestion #1 -- Diclofenac comes in a tube and is a topical ointment. It can be bought over the counter. $12. No Rx. I use it every fargin day for the busted/worn-out/shot-up/ 80+ year-old body parts I have like back, shoulders, knees, neck. It has no side effects to make you woozy or whatever. Just squoosh some on your hand and apply it to the owie part of you.

It will relieve pain in just five minutes. Lasts about 3-4 hours.

Suggestion #2-- From MySonTheDoctor: There are pain clinics where you can get cortisone shots. Safe, removes all the owies.
Oddly, For joint pain, I've had pretty good results with plain old Aspercreme, over the counter, in a toothpaste style tube. That said I dont have much chronic pain, thumbs have a touch of the "rheumatism." Back a little sore, If I stay under 180 it just nags a little when I first get up or sit too long.

bubba

As a side note on the opioids, we provided two long term heavy opioid addicts with cannabis concentrates in support of their successful withdrawal. Anyone interested in those details can find them at: 3.2 RIP Brandy
Cool Site , It may help a lot of people Nice Job
GW
OK You stated that - With the vaporizer, I can also vary the strain to adjust to need, ranging from pure CBD crystal, to pure THC crystal, are the CBD ones the same you use in the lotion you helped me make? If so how does one vape that white crystal almost powder? Can it be sprinkled on a bowl of weed and smoked?

If I stay under 180 it just nags a little when I first get up or sit too long.
bubba

Well, heck. The last time I weighed 180 was 2/3 of the way through Basic Training. I weighed 147 when I volunteered... and when I got out of Basic I weighed 187. Haven't been back in the single hundreds for more than half a century. 210 right now.

Cool Site , It may help a lot of people Nice Job
GW
OK You stated that - With the vaporizer, I can also vary the strain to adjust to need, ranging from pure CBD crystal, to pure THC crystal, are the CBD ones the same you use in the lotion you helped me make? If so how does one vape that white crystal almost powder? Can it be sprinkled on a bowl of weed and smoked?
Yup. Well, I did it, I saw people doing dabs in the CBD store, I guess they knew? I put it on a bowl of CBD bud.

Bubba

You know, I recall noticing it, but don't know if I would if I didnt know about it. Not unpleasant al all. Grow some OG Kush, one with 90% Indica genetics, I can sleep even if I don't want to! Some sativas will keep me awake, odd.

Bubba

Seeds? Ebay. I used to get from Izmir gardens. O poppies seeds are everywhere in seed catalogs. I do note that I have a bottle of Mcormick "Gourmet Collection" Poppy Seed shows a picture of a Tazmanian Opium poppy plant on the label.....

Early spring plant, mid march, keep area wet every day, you will see little palm tree looking sprouts. Blow up, flower, beautiful, but blooms only last 1-2 days. Pods swell, when cap upturns, ready to poke. scrap on knife blade let dry, then scrap off and crush into powder.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back