Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MD-20/20

Red Lady 21

Red Rooster 21

Thunderbird

Mad Dog

Tried 'em all. I dunno if they are even around anymore.

You must still be buzzed. MD 20/20 & Mad Dog are the same thing! :)
Bought a gorgeous 100 year old burled wood, sterling knob and tip walking stick for my barrister neighbor. Now I am searching for a 5/8" rubber tip. I didn't foresee the need, but can't give it to him as is. He would bust his ass.
Any pharmacy will have them. At least the ones in Michigan do.

1627056393827.png

This is the one I Iook out for, the Brown Huntsman. Is venemous. Quite a few around. This one is a female and it's carrying an egg sack underneath it.

Bigsur: "Boones Farm anyone?"

Their main hoohah was just a few miles from my house. "Strawberry Hill" cost $1.25

You could go to their wine tastings. Just buy a wineglass for a dollar, and start at the white wines and work through to the "high-end" deep red "Rosario".

One time, we took the tour, and followed the gravel paths to each of the tasting stations. We got all done, and were just a bit tiddly... and we simply took a wrong turn on the way to the parking lot.

We wound up going through the whole fargin thing all over again. We were totally smashed. Got a buddy to drive us home while his wifelet got our car home.

All for a dollar. And we kept the glasses. Drank perhaps three bottles of wine, since we tried every kind they made (with refills even, sometimes) twice.
The Boones Farm apple wine was 12%, strawberry was somewhat less. I'd hold out for Grand Pa Meyers Apple wine. Like apple flavored mad dog.
Eww. Oh well.

Bubba

What if you charged each lateral with an inert gas such as Nitrogen once isolated to see which is leaking?????????//

When I isolate the right latteral, the water flow and water meter will stop running. I installed one isolation valve in the sprinkler system yesterday and eliminated the first half of the front garden as the location of my leak. More searching today.

we get a lot these by my house. Spiny back orb weaver. Fantastic web builders. Scary looking but they say it's a beneficial spider. I hate spiders

Strange looking spider! We have a plethora of the Golden Orb web weavers here, which are absolutely gorgeous heavy with dew.

64F @ 73% RH, gorgeous, and predicted to reach 91F.

The filter plate for my test sled arrived from USA Labs and looks good. Still waiting for the second thermocouple to be able to run.

Dinner out at Sayler's Old Country Kitchen last night and breakfast at Cadillac Cafe this morning.

Low tire pressure warning on the Ford. I aired it up, but will be looking for the source of the leak today.

Latest posts

Back