Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, Buzzy. That is bad. I haven't been forced to smoke bag weed in decades. Due to a few good indoor and outdoor crops, I haven't had to buy weed in decades, either. I do think I'll put in another crop next spring just to get a new flavor in the house.
Good morning to the rest of the Islanders.

Good Evening IOM, Looks like Uncle Pute is Frisky. No Story time for us.
Oh well I will just carry on with my Delusions of Grandgier.

Buzzy I can't remember If I welcomed you. Enjoy the group. How many days you gonna go smoke free. I did 365 once. Worst year of my life.
Not in Jail all on my own.

Good morning, my merry band of misfits. First day of estate/garage sale. I'll probably wind up giving most of it away, but it'll still beat seeing it go into a landfill. I hate to see perfectly good stuff go to waste.
Time to get high and busy. See you later. :)

Afternoon folks, running around here like a chicken with it's head cut off. Close friends office coworker just tested postive for covid 19. So she is worried, and i can understand. I know someone who had this stuff before we knew it was here and she carries the antibodies in her system. I remember when she was sick and i'm here to tell you she was sick, stayed hid in her house. She is a health care worker.

Last edited:
Yikes! You stay healthy, hear?
I made a few bucks at the sale. I gave people great deals and had fun doing it. Treated myself to a corned beef on rye for working through the heat. I've got a full belly, a bird nestled in my armpit, and a decent glow going. All in all, a good day and a better evening.

On my day off and my butt is still up early. Cant sleep pass 5:30 or 6:00 im too use to getting up early. Guess that shows my age. Oh well guess ill have a cup of black ☕️ and a one hitter. Hope everyone has a great day. Ill be bach.😁

Latest posts

Back