Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamms and Falstaff was the cheap beer around here back in the day. You'd think that Black Label would be, beings as it was brewed 10 miles from my house, but it wasn't. It was my Old Man's favorite. Still got one in the 'fridge just in case he digs his way out. He'll be thirsty for sure. Got a bottle of Stroh's in there too for the same reason for the FIL, although he won't be as thirsty 'cause I tucked a bottle of Smirnofs in his box just before they closed the lid.

Remember this one made for Billy Carter.

download.jpeg
Billy.gif
s-l400.jpg

Hamms and Falstaff was the cheap beer around here back in the day. You'd think that Black Label would be, beings as it was brewed 10 miles from my house, but it wasn't. It was my Old Man's favorite. Still got one in the 'fridge just in case he digs his way out. He'll be thirsty for sure. Got a bottle of Stroh's in there too for the same reason for the FIL, although he won't be as thirsty 'cause I tucked a bottle of Smirnofs in his box just before they closed the lid.
Carlings Black Label, I remember that one. It was a grade or two better than some of the other swill we are talking about.

Bubba

PHFFFT beer :rollseyes: Firewater for me....way less trips to the pisser. Guess it's not so bad now that Ok. got rid of the 3.2 beer. Been years since the last beer I drank.

Mickies mean green was all the rage back in the day. Skunk beer we called it. Hangover city...

PHFFFT beer :rollseyes: Firewater for me....way less trips to the pisser. Guess it's not so bad now that Ok. got rid of the 3.2 beer. Been years since the last beer I drank.

Mickies mean green was all the rage back in the day. Skunk beer we called it. Hangover city...
Micky Big Mouth bottles...

Bubba

Speaking of firewater, I soldered the copper Tri-Clamp ferrel on the copper pot still top! No big deal, but I just wasnt finding the time. Its quite a bit heavier than the copper tube I used. You are limited as to how heavy of pipe you use, as the heavier it is, the smaller the hole, and then the ferrel will not fit, without a lot of sanding/machining. Just heat the crap out of the edge of the ferrel, the pipe will heat up easier along with the blasting of the ferrel. Otherwise the pipe will heat up much faster and the solder will go to it, even if well cleaned and fluxed.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back