Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most all of you are younger than the calendar also.
My first ever chance to "speak" to the famous, fabulous** Angie... Kewl. 🖖 👍

**"Of the nature of a fable or myth; legendary."

I am clearly younger than the calendar, having been born before they invented the last one with the corrected numbers.

You have a unique -- positively unique -- board.

The bonhomie, intellect, and overall positivity is, in my Not The Slightest Whit Humble Opinion, the direct result of your management of a complex operation. Hat tip.

Now for some basic eddumacation to y'all sprouts about the Internet -- good and bad...

The first shadow of what you really could call "internet" was a scientific miracle created by IBM engineers. It was a setup wherein an engineer in Stinkyfinger (Solingen) could type a message to a Woomera (Ow-strilia) engineer or a Bubblegun (Boeblingen) engineer and/or a Ratface (Boca Raton) engineer. In real time. <-- Key measurement.

That was unique in the world. This was prior to Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and Internet Protocol (IP) had gotten out of the lab. Since all the transmissions were most ricky-tick made without domain names (hadn't been invented yet)... purists could claim it was not truly the Internet, and they'd be right.

What would you call a setup where a cell-ape could type some shit into his computer, and it shows of on the opposite side of the planet in another cell-ape's computer?

Another day in the 100's Off to start hanging hardy board till it gets smoking hot. I think I have enough free HB to get the job done. It's a job hanging this sht by myself....

hardy board.jpg
preped.jpg

Another day in the 100's Off to start hanging hardy board till it gets smoking hot. I think I have enough free HB to get the job done. It's a job hanging this sht by myself....

View attachment 301103View attachment 301104

I'll bet it is! You go brother, and congratulations on having the energy to do so!

Gooode morning brothers and sister women! 50F @ 84% RH, double gaugus, and predicted to reach 72F here in River City.

A little stiff and sore this morning after hauling 20 bags of top soil for the raised garden, but ready to put in the tamaters and peppers today.

I'm also going to pop some C-99 and C-99/NL beans that I got from Unigrower before he passed, may he rest in peace. First run with them I got 50% females, who turned out splendidly, except for our cat Melissa eating one sprout and mangling two before I caged them and kept them trimmed when they stuck outside the cage, so I moved the survivors to a friend's back yard and finished them there.

I'll build bigger cages for them this time and trust that when they outgrow them, they will be big enough to take care of themselves. Safe to say that cannabis has Melissa's official feline stamp of approval, and she is a finicky eater.

Good morning

putting the roof cap on today and some facia and that should be a wrap on the roof job

then I have to start helping a friend pack and move , I might have to drive the uhaul on an overnight trip….aarrrgggg

Morning Misfits.

@ GW, I grew some of Uni's C99xNL...Good stuff. UNI was a good guy. Another fallen brother.

Sounds like a full plate Big. How did you get yourself into that. U Haul OVERNIGHT??!!!

Taking my truck in for an oil change after my walk.

Mid 90's today and a major cool down this weekend. I will enjoy that.

More coffee.

Good morning

putting the roof cap on today and some facia and that should be a wrap on the roof job

then I have to start helping a friend pack and move , I might have to drive the uhaul on an overnight trip….aarrrgggg
The Energizer Bunny would be proud of you sir!

Last edited:
Morning Misfits.

@ GW, I grew some of Uni's C99xNL...Good stuff. UNI was a good guy. Another fallen brother.

Sounds like a full plate Big. How did you get yourself into that. U Haul OVERNIGHT??!!!

Taking my truck in for an oil change after my walk.

Mid 90's today and a major cool down this weekend. I will enjoy that.

More coffee.

Uni was a good guy and a loss when he passed. Also a shock, because it was so sudden, and most of us didn't know he was ill.

How long did the pop=os take to reach that point
Not long. I stuck them in a flower tent 12/12 just to see what would happen. They bloom early spring, petals only last 2-3 days. Then wait for caps to turn up. These things can sprout in super cold, plant outdoors April or so. Never did it indoors before

Latest posts

Back