Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up some sprayed dope once and what was supposed to be THC once, that both turned out to contain PCP. Loved the effects, but it was disconcerting and a little scary learning what it was. I learned on the "THC" after splitting a buy with a friend and having them seriously go off the deep end.
I got a couple of tokes off of a laced joint at a concert back when I was a kid. Two tokes and the nasty, burnt wiring taste told me something was wrong. All it did was cross my eyes and take my legs away. I sat in the grass for 4 hours waiting to get back to semi-normal. Saw the dude at the next concert and told him I'd neuter him if he ever pulled that crap on me again, and still wouldn't smoke or drink anything he offered from then on.
We always called it Dummy Dust. Only a dummy would do the crap.

No, I had already been over here for about a year and it lost touch with him. Nobody from the Cabana said why or how he passed.
I'm under the impression that he was obese and died of heart issues, can't swear to it but that's what sticks in my mine...
when young and stupid I smoked PCP out of a coke can on tin foil...lucky either didn't kill me but I recall having no control over myself or anything around me...kinda mind numb if you will...

I had a family member in '76 lace a J with pcp .. he denied he did it but I TOLD him murder could be in the air if I ever found out .. his exwife snitched on him later on in life and yes .. he's dead .. from old age and loneliness
Why would anyone choose to lace pot with PCP ??? It is so easy to hallucinate and actually die from Angel Dust. Especially if you don't know it is in you.

What a fargin POS drawcansir (a person who kills both friends and foes). And a POS, too.

I'm under the impression that he was obese and died of heart issues, can't swear to it but that's what sticks in my mine...
when young and stupid I smoked PCP out of a coke can on tin foil...lucky either didn't kill me but I recall having no control over myself or anything around me...kinda mind numb if you will...
Boy, howdy... I useta think I'd been around. Daddy was no preacher, but I seem to have been largely just an observer to the other side of the curtain.

Sure, I've read stuff, but never met a single person in my life that even knew somebody that had smoked weed before I was in the military, and before today if you added up all the folks I ever knew that had tried psychedelics and other stuff like that...

...not counting the folks here...

None. Ever. Fargin John Wayne choir boy, that's Himself, no error. (*snork*) In my teenage years, while you guys at the same age were doin' all this wild stuff... I was trapping muskrats🐀 for their pelts. [/Jeremiah Johnson]

Why would anyone choose to lace pot with PCP ??? It is so easy to hallucinate and actually die from Angel Dust. Especially if you don't know it is in you.

What a fargin POS drawcansir (a person who kills both friends and foes). And a POS, too.
I smoked a couple of bong hits from what I think was laced pot. Bad night for me but like boo, I had no control and even remember drooling. No fun for me at all.

Boy, howdy... I useta think I'd been around. Daddy was no preacher, but I seem to have been largely just an observer to the other side of the curtain.

Sure, I've read stuff, but never met a single person in my life that even knew somebody that had smoked weed before I was in the military, and before today if you added up all the folks I ever knew that had tried psychedelics and other stuff like that...

...not counting the folks here...

None. Ever. Fargin John Wayne choir boy, that's Himself, no error. (*snork*) In my teenage years, while you guys at the same age were doin' all this wild stuff... I was trapping muskrats🐀 for their pelts. [/Jeremiah Johnson]
What a great book Mountain Man written by Vardis Fisher which surprises me I remembered his name

I'm under the impression that he was obese and died of heart issues, can't swear to it but that's what sticks in my mine... when young and stupid I smoked PCP out of a coke can on tin foil...lucky either didn't kill me but I recall having no control over myself or anything around me...kinda mind numb if you will...

I smoked a couple of bong hits from what I think was laced pot. Bad night for me but like boo, I had no control and even remember drooling. No fun for me at all.

Interestingly, my first experience with LSD was pot, two hits of window pane, and what was supposed to be THC but was PCP. I would have enjoyed the experience more if my date wasn't having 12 hours of bad trip.

The next evening the friend who split the buy of weed, window pane, and "PCP" had a psychotic break, leading me to have it analyzed to find out what it was.

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.
Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."
"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

1656015737992.png

Actually got some stuff done today. Did a couple of tweaks on the new Deere, one tweak on the FrankenDeere, and lubed and touched up some rust spots on the snow plow. Back is NOT happy with me, but it's stuff I've gotta do. The Old Hen hung the freshly washed bedding out on the line to dry, and the sweet smell is singing me a lullaby. Gonna hit the bubble pipe and grab a couple of toothpicks to prop my eyelids open so I can watch some ignorant crap on the tube.

Actually got some stuff done today. Did a couple of tweaks on the new Deere, one tweak on the FrankenDeere, and lubed and touched up some rust spots on the snow plow. Back is NOT happy with me, but it's stuff I've gotta do. The Old Hen hung the freshly washed bedding out on the line to dry, and the sweet smell is singing me a lullaby. Gonna hit the bubble pipe and grab a couple of toothpicks to prop my eyelids open so I can watch some ignorant crap on the tube.
Great memories of my childhood. The clothesline to me at the time sounded like a pheasant . Sheets were the best on the line.

Picked up the first piece of HB and it broke. F that... So told the youngest boy I would finish up his honda's transmission ONLY if he would help me. Just waiting for a quart of power steering fluid. He's picking it on the way home. If he don't help me, I know what wire to cut to disable that dam car......

HOT here!!!

trashcan.jpg

Latest posts

Back