Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what's happening fellas, whats' the good word...finally got my street glide out of storage, been too broken to ride but the boned are mending and the clutch hand is about the only part that isn't healing...bwahahahaha...

What's up everybody? Good to see some new people joining in on the Island. Hope all are well. My doctor is making a house call for me in just a little bit here. Haven't been able to get to him for a while and he's concerned about my current situation. I'm afraid he might want to send me to the hospital. I don't want to leave my plants for the wife to tend, she doesn't know what she's doing, so if it happens, my girls will suffer. :(
I suppose I'll have to do what I have to do though...

Bunch of dang misfits indeed!

Ya all probably own some silver and gold which if ya boneheads would have listened to me a month ago when silver was around $15 dollars you would be doing a dance in the tall cotton

Good Morning Coconuts - Taking this real one for a walk before the heat kicks in

Attachments

• 21F0C9ED-0D63-40B0-B933-94F02479E10E.png
    21F0C9ED-0D63-40B0-B933-94F02479E10E.png
    292.2 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back