Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go figure, I cleaned my gutters as well today, damn things were clogged with some black decomposing slime that gets everywhere...got it done and rinsed off the landscaping...upsized 10 girls today, got new gear to push upwards...I'm really stoked to have so much goat and monkey gear, looking forward to finally seeing a good crop this year...

Well it rained for about 30 minutes and that was that...stayed overcast for awhile then the Sun made an appearance...there`s still calling for a chance of showers over night...I .went and picked up the extra hose as I know I`ll need it sooner or later and I ran over a rabbit with the quad and although I did try to avoid him he zigged when he most likely should have zagged!
IMG_1897 (800x600).jpg
....And here`s a pic of the ( Afghan Kush x Strawberry Diesel ) x AA loving all this August Sun....I`m stoked to see her doing so well as I went with a pile of these....hope you all had a great day and enjoy your evening...take care n stay safe.
IMG_1883 (800x600).jpg

That sounds the plan Pute and good night to one and all....who am I kidding, I`ll be up at Sunrise sitting in my rocking chair hitting the Vape pen in hopes off getting just a few more hours of sleep, loll...take care n stay safe.

Morning gang. Gotta go in to work for a little bit this morning around 10. Taking my Wife with me and going to have Lunch at a cool little place in Canton Texas. Turning keys to building over to Manager Monday at 10am. Then im taking a couple weeks off. My old butt needs it.

I can grow one other edible thing here at the Chateau. It just sorta volunteered on me, and now I have it several locations. It is called "deliciosa monster".

It is a humongous fern-like thing. And it sprouts ears of "corn". About the same size as corn cobs. But when ripe, the little green hexagons can be picked off easily.

What is left now really looks like an ear of corn. Ya eat it the same way, but no cooking. But the kernels taste like pineapple dipped in honey.

1598104704505.png
MON-DEL-4.jpg

Attachments

• 1598104703972.png
    1598104703972.png
    813.9 KB · Views: 1
morning brother boo, and everybody else. had to give em a half day and only one hour to go. gotta do something special for the ol lady, as of monday she will be married to me for 36 years, glad i found someone who could put up with me but she does have a big stick. yall have a great day.

Good afternoon misfits...It`s sunny and 22 degrees Celsius here...didn`t sleep well last night but that`s normal....Congrats on the 36 years of marital bliss giggy. the Candy Stash and theFire99 x Exodus cheese are finally flowering but I don`t think they will have enough time to finish properly up here....heading out for the afternoon so I do hope that your all enjoying your day....take care n stay safe.

Latest posts

Back