Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whiterock girl.jpg
We used to drink White Rock soda as a kid with the White Rock girl on the bottle ..This is her sister and I thinks she drinks coffee....

The #1 sex position for married couples is.... Doggy style.

Man sits up and begs.
Woman rolls over and plays dead...

Couple of inches of snow so far. A day of house cleaning and planting tomatoe and pepper seed.

View attachment 290206
Funny you were talking about sex positions. When I was a young journeyman ,I was talking to a French Canadian mechanic. We were talking about the ways of love .He tells me he knows 53 positions on making love . Im young and impressed and say " WOW ,I only know one position and thats man on top and woman on the bottom !" He looks at me smiles and says " NOW I know 54 ..!

Funny you were talking about sex positions. When I was a young journeyman ,I was talking to a French Canadian mechanic. We were talking about the ways of love .He tells me he knows 53 positions on making love . Im young and impressed and say " WOW ,I only know one position and thats man on top and woman on the bottom !" He looks at me smiles and says " NOW I know 54 ..!
Walt knows twice that many, not including the standing in the hammock one.

I have one yellow boy, and two sisters. They are a lot of company. Cats are what you make of them, if enough attention is paid, there comes a point where some communication line opens up. There after, their personality comes out completely.

I swear I can hold a conversation with them by age 10-12. They know to wake me up stand there untill I get up, and then "leed" me to what they want, food bowl, door to patio, the brush, or up to bedroom for a nap what ever. Quite the vocabulary too...

If kitty won't come to you, lay down, turn over and expose belly, trust not yet established sufficient to aid communication. Except the boy... That's the are you crazy zone to pet.... he's comfortable enough sleeping in my lap or chest! Bubba

There are always cat traps!

Cat traps.jpg
Cat trap.jpg

Beware when their pupils go full dilation.... Attack is imminent! Bubba

Or it is already too late because you aren't fast enough.............

Got the plowing done. We got an easy 5", 6 in spots. Got mine and one neighbor, and the road. Went over to the old hood to plow out my old neighbor. They didn't get half of what we did.
He shot me a text thanking me, like always. I told him I had easily twice as much as he had. He says, "Yeah, but you're up north!" I'm approximately 2.5 miles north of him. 😁

Now it's time to drag my crusty arse into the shower and head for several cold ones at the watering hole.

Latest posts

Back