Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1668632834547.png

Back from the therapist. Just cleaned the wound where the skin tore when the surgeon straightend my finger. She also made a brace to keep my finger streight so it doesn't curl under again. Hurts like a mo fo. MIGHT just take awhile for this to heal. Back again tomorrow.

SMOKE TIME!!!!!
IMG_20221116_131025350.jpg

Last edited:
Back from the therapist. Just cleaned the wound where the skin tore when the surgeon straightend my finger. She also made a brace to keep my finger straight so it doesn't curl under again. Hurts like a mo fo. MIGHT just take awhile for this to heal. Back again tomorrow.

SMOKE TIME!!!!!View attachment 313306
Good lawrd!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from the therapist. Just cleaned the wound where the skin tore when the surgeon straightend my finger. She also made a brace to keep my finger steaight so it doesn't curl under again. Hurts like a mo fo. MIGHT just take awhile for this to heal. Back again tomorrow.

SMOKE TIME!!!!!View attachment 313306
Wow no skin graft just leave that sucker open and it will heal from the inside out. Make sure you finish out the antibiotics .
Looks Painful, hope you get some relief

Latest posts

Back