Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does she have a fuzzy belly?
It usually means she has high testosterone and stronger than average sex drives.

Good morning all! Hugz all around, passing left.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy here today, with some rain, starting at 50F and predicted to reach 60F.

I picked up and installed the tomato cages and sprayed the weeds growing through the walks with Roundup. We also dropped almost $400 at Costco restocking groceries.

Breakfast out this morning, followed by chauffeuring Grayfox to her follow-up appointment for her knee surgery and then her afternoon PT.

My new avatar is courtesy of @RosterMan . He really captured my essence.

Thanks, dear friend.
Pleased you're pleased, and look forward to seeing it blown up big enough for these tired old eyes to savor. I can barely make it out using my 2.5X headset.

Perhaps the masterful Rosterman could share the original with those of us with superannuated eyes?

Pleased you're pleased, and look forward to seeing it blown up big enough for these tired old eyes to savor. I can barely make it out using my 2.5X headset.

Perhaps the masterful Rosterman could share the original with those of us with superannuated eyes?
Just a pretty pic to go with her attitude , nice woman all around.
1683205250741.png

@Unca Walt , With all due respect, it takes a balance between estrogen and testosterone. I can assure you that I have that perfect balance, as do many other women.

I'm surprised an old dog (i.e. experienced) like yourself does not know this.

My personal history does not lie. I am strictly heterosexual and my own results have been off the charts!

You must pardon me for being TOTALLY uninterested for sex with anyone with high testosterone levels. The wookie would be in that group.
View attachment 326951
To each his own, but don't knock it until you have been used up by one.

You don't have to have a penis and gonads to have testosterone. Women typically have about 10 to 20% as much testosterone as us guys and it influences their sex drive. 20% is high enough to promote light body fur and make them hornier.

Higher than that can cause health problems, including infertility and is often a function of tumors on their ovaries or adrenal glands.

Last edited:
@SubmarineGirl , and good morning you horny women!

TMI--I lost all libido following the loss of hubs. About two years later, I received an electrical charge, at a totally random moment, and my sex drive was restored--one of the miracles of life!
Wow, If we could duplicate your results and produce what it takes to make that happen in others we may have some following !
We could make so much $ we could make bill Gates our I.T. guy.....

Last edited:
@Unca Walt , With all due respect, it takes a balance between estrogen and testosterone. I can assure you that I have that perfect balance, as do many other women.

I'm surprised an old dog (i.e. experienced) like yourself does not know this.

My personal history does not lie. I am strictly heterosexual and my own results have been off the charts!
(*snicker*) Actually, being an androgen hawg, I was/is/am/be 'ware of both. But I was captured at age 17 by a snow-bellied witch with fire hair that did not grow anywhere but here, there and eyebrows. It sorta bent my preference forever.

Latest posts

Back