Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn’t disturb the dark cycle just for a peek at them. Take a chance of them not blooming or hermie. I have tho did an emergency water 1 hour after the lights went off once but wouldn’t do that just to look at them. Moon light is ok but I’ve heard even a torch could disturb them…

I wouldn’t disturb the dark cycle just for a peek at them. Take a chance of them not blooming or hermie. I have tho did an emergency water 1 hour after the lights went off once but wouldn’t do that just to look at them. Moon light is ok but I’ve heard even a torch could disturb them…
Hmmmm I better stay out until the lights come on

I have a question for all of you knowledgeable people. My light is on during the night and off during the day as my tent is in my work shop outside. It’s in the loft actually so the lights on at night help my daily temperature to stay around 80 during the heat of the day. Occasionally when I get off work I like to take a peek and check how they look and how the soil looks (wet or dry) usually the lights are on less than 2 minutes. Do you think that short time on could disturb a 12/12 cycle or delay pre flowering?
Yep

I have a question for all of you knowledgeable people. My light is on during the night and off during the day as my tent is in my work shop outside. It’s in the loft actually so the lights on at night help my daily temperature to stay around 80 during the heat of the day. Occasionally when I get off work I like to take a peek and check how they look and how the soil looks (wet or dry) usually the lights are on less than 2 minutes. Do you think that short time on could disturb a 12/12 cycle or delay pre flowering?

get ya a green grow light or flashlight

E21ED525-D8EA-45D1-A5AF-EF43517CE338.jpeg

7F4C27E7-D15C-4680-8BBE-6668B0D8F55A.jpeg

Good morning Islanders! A cloudy day here starting at 48F and predicted to reach 63F.

More work in the gardens today, followed by merriment, gamboling, frolicking, shenagans, or debauchery, whichever comes first.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
animbong.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
Me personally ,I would be leaning more toward the debauchery ,just saying...

Good morning Islanders! A cloudy day here starting at 48F and predicted to reach 63F.

More work in the gardens today, followed by merriment, gamboling, frolicking, shenagans, or debauchery, whichever comes first.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
animbong.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

i tried some of that debauchery early this morning and i got into trouble with the Authorities

do you thinkmthat is gonna stop me from indulging in some form of debauchery? 🤡😎🤡

I told Irene that she had to have some clothes on when i take her picture…she doesnt mind , as long as there are some shenanigans before the sun goes down

4BFC8AA7-832A-42DD-B3FA-C5E0EE1C57A7.jpeg

Latest posts

Back