Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My truck has an inverter and I keep a heating pad plugged in at all times. It’s either on my back or on my belly under the seatbelt but it’s there nonetheless. My body is paying me back for all the abuse I put it through and it’s doing so with a vengeance.

My truck has an inverter and I keep a heating pad plugged in at all times. It’s either on my back or on my belly under the seatbelt but it’s there nonetheless. My body is paying me back for all the abuse I put it through and it’s doing so with a vengeance.
I have an inverter in my glovebox just in case i ever need it for something.

Morning Islanders. 68 degrees and dark outside. Got more rain coming. I hope it's an all day soaker. I've still got brown spots on the lawn that could use a good watering. I've got evergreens that are dropping needles for lack of water.
I ain't gonna blame it on "global warming" 'cause I remember as a kid there were summers where the lawn at my childhood home was the color of corn flakes and actually crunched when you walked on it.

I’m in the zero gravity chair on my second ice pack waiting for a friend to come over. He’s sold his vacation home and is now looking to buy an airstream travel trailer. We’re going out today to look at them and I’m going to see if I can get him to spend as much money as possible on one…😁

Amazing what you do when you are young and think you are 10 ft tall and bullet proof. Now we get to pay for it. Ruined my hearing at the drag strip. Now, even with hearing aids all I say is What?

I haven't seen them walking around everytime, either on side of highway, or squashed on highwsy
seem to be pretty much nocturnal except in the winter and will come out on sunny days 15 years ago they started showing up on the side of the road they most always are on there back use to put a empty beer can on the little buggers looked like they had a rough nite

I’m in the zero gravity chair on my second ice pack waiting for a friend to come over. He’s sold his vacation home and is now looking to buy an airstream travel trailer. We’re going out today to look at them and I’m going to see if I can get him to spend as much money as possible on one…😁
Tell me what you see. Wife wants to downsize and this might be the way she has to go. Always liked their looks, but $$$$$$$

English muffins are doing their 1.5 hour rise after spending the night in the freezer chillin' out. Soon as the timer goes off, it's frying pan time. Man, ya ain't lived 'til you've eaten one fresh outta the pan with butter and raspberry preserves on it. Yummmm. Total PITA to make, but worth the effort.

1686854448974.png

Latest posts

Back