Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fire in the hole!

IMG_4708.jpeg

I had just purchased my first rifle at Sears Roebuck. BTW: What ever happened to Roebuck? Sumbody shoot him?

I do not believe in hoppycopters. Fargin Jesus nut comes off, and you drop exactly like a bomb.

I have flown -- piloted -- airplanes from Piper J3 to multi-engined jet. In every one of them, if the motor takes a dump, you fly around a while and then land the fargin plane.

In a hoppycopter, if the engine quits, the sumbitch won't even stay upright. First fargin thing it does (torque-to-body) is turn fargin on its side. And falls like a boxcar.

These spawn use the wing as a propeller. If the propeller has a problem, you have no wings at all left on this non-aerodynamic lump.

Moreover, if you are flying essentially any plane (let's use a Spam Can Cessna 152) you can steer it up, down, left, right, straight... using just two fingers. If you are suddenly nearly incapacitated, you can spin the trim wheel to the rear, turn off the motor... and if you are in a clear area (big field) the fargin plane will land itself <-- no hands, unconscious pilot. TINS

In an eggbeater, just to stay in the air requires both hands and both feet. At all times.
A buddy of mine was in the Rangers. The boots were doing rappelling practice. They were taking six up in a copter to 50' and letting 'em rapel out. The guy ahead of him hesitated, so Larry pushed him off to the side and climbed on. The dude he pushed out of line was on the next batch. The engine had a catastrophic failure and dropped out of the sky like a lead fart. Killed all six dangling under it.
I will add some fresh coffee to the existing coffee grounds to make another pot for the coffee lovers

the rest of you all can enjoy some fresh made chicken broth
I only drank coffee every day while I was building a new Cadillac line, and it was cold. I'd grab a cup with the guys just to try and warm up my fingers. They'd brew a batch, put in fresh grounds, and then pour the brewed coffee back in instead of fresh water. I drank some one day. Stuff was like legal cocaine. I could watch the hairs on my arms racing each other.
Ommmm,,your in trouble. Get him Pute. I cant,,he paid me off. 😁
Big's right; the Earth is flat.

A buddy of mine was in the Rangers. The boots were doing rappelling practice. They were taking six up in a copter to 50' and letting 'em rapel out. The guy ahead of him hesitated, so Larry pushed him off to the side and climbed on. The dude he pushed out of line was on the next batch. The engine had a catastrophic failure and dropped out of the sky like a lead fart. Killed all six dangling under it.

I only drank coffee every day while I was building a new Cadillac line, and it was cold. I'd grab a cup with the guys just to try and warm up my fingers. They'd brew a batch, put in fresh grounds, and then pour the brewed coffee back in instead of fresh water. I drank some one day. Stuff was like legal cocaine. I could watch the hairs on my arms racing each other.

Big's right; the Earth is flat.
So were you ever sorry you push that fellow out of line?

hey there Hashman , I been meaning to ask you , what is your favorite bait for catching stripers , live and artificial?

thanks!
That depends on the situation, as you know... Hard to not write a small term paper as a response... But I'll do my best haha...

Biggest factors for me in terms of what live bait to use would be the current season, the body of water I'm on, and what bait fish are present?

Bread and butter live bait for most striper fisherman would be gizzard and threadfin shad. I like gizzards 8-12 inches and threadfin as big as I can get them (usually under 6 inches... but I've caught em as big as a dollar bill.) They are pretty good year round for most situations as long as you hold them correctly. I also like alewife, and golden shiner in very specific situations...

If I'm hunting big fish I'm usually in cold water in summer and fall...then the situation changes. The go to live bait then for me would be skipjack herring...they get up to 5lbs and are hard to keep alive... But big fish...big bait... Will make your heart skip a beat when a 40+ striper rips out of the water after a 16 inch skipjack haha....

In terms of artificials... Man... Lotsa ways... Below dams I prefer bucktail jigs over anything else... Topwater like Zara Spooks and the like are great... Also have had good success with lure called the "glide shad" looks like a 9 inch gizzard and swims as if injured. . . It's a killer...

Really the only time I don't use live bait is if I'm bank fishing below the dam, or trolling Alabama rigs.

Not a purist... But close. Lol.

I've said enough 😆

Here is the moron's story. Nobody really gives a shit. There are hundreds of Tex-Mex places. What an idiot.

https://www.dallasnews.com/food/res...s-refuses-customers-who-smell-like-marijuana/Read what ppl are saying. And look at the front of the dumbasses E-Bar. Its empty.
Ppl smoke weed in Dallas streets all the fking time. Especially East Dallas. I've never been in a restaurant that gives a shit. This idiot is an exception. Bet he lost plenty of customers and has no idea. What a fool.
I can just see it. A guy walks in and smells like weed and the customers go,,,, OMG,,he smells like weed. I bet this shit was started by some fking Karen that has never been laid. 😁

Last edited:
DOOSHBAGS!
Many times myself and Brothers have gone to restaurants before a concert at great altitudes.We usually mimic locusts ,over order everything ,get double apps get coffee and many many deserts . act like complete gentleman and very funny. Then as quick as we got there ,we tip the hell out of the waitress and are gone. They turnover a table very fast when wolves eat.
We can always find restaurants who love those kind of customers. Baci Mi Cula Putass

Latest posts

Back