Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1698150619493.png

Good morning

off to the little city , about 21 miles away , to pick up some supplies

lots to do before Jack Frost shows up to herald the coming of Old Man Winter

i do not like those feckers

i do like coffee and I see it’s ready

cheers

View attachment 344839
I wouldnt leave just yet

I'm off to get a barium sonogram on my lower esophogas...seems I am having issues with swallowing occasionally so this is what they do to check it out...geez I hate fasting...
Ever have it done before?
I had 2 not that bad, drink the barium down while you are in a fluoroscope machine that watches the barium drink swallow and flow down . If there is a swallow prob they will see it right away.
Not bad, the flavored was best, in and out pretty quick.

Morning all. My Mom's coming up to visit for a few days before one of my Uncle's has some serious surgeries on the horizon... I'm sure relaxation and distraction are on the agenda. . . I have justtttt the thing, haha!

So as any loving son would do, I'm blasting her off with weed from the get-go lol. A fatty of Gorilla Glue and some coffee is in order...

😆🥰😁

Have a good day peeps🤘

Morning all. My Mom's coming up to visit for a few days before one of my Uncle's has some serious surgeries on the horizon... I'm sure relaxation and distraction are on the agenda. . . I have justtttt the thing, haha!

So as any loving son would do, I'm blasting her off with weed from the get-go lol. A fatty of Gorilla Glue and some coffee is in order...

😆🥰😁

Have a good day peeps🤘
Go easy Brother ,easy its only Tuesday :)

Latest posts

Back