Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly why I will never retire.
This new job has me moving a lot. Up and down ladders going to the roofs of the Mall and other stores. Up and down stairs in the back hallways,not to mention just walking all over the place.
Ive lost some weight and I'm working my heart again.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Oh,,and the money isn't bad either.🥰

I found a half gallon jar of girlcrush stashed in the closet that I forgot about. I rolled a joint of that so I am pretty sure that’s why I got such a good sleep… I’ll take it anyway I can
Thanks for the reminder brother! You just reminded me of a half-gallon of Uni's Northern Lights from two years ago in my basement.

I've been vaporizing this year's Train Wreck and Northern Lights should be a nice complement.

Did you find hallmark on Pluto
Yep! Sure did! Her Majesty was thankful, but not satisfied. She likes being able to flick back and forth between Hallmark and the local news, along with her house flipping shows. I spent a half hour on the phone with a tech dude from Xfinity this morning 'cause the Old Hen couldn't understand him. In his defense, his English was much better than my Hindi. I've had enough Indian docs in the last two years to make my ears kinda decipher what they're saying. I went through the same steps yesterday that he got me to do again today outside of him resetting both the modem and the main cable box on his end. I didn't do the main box in my room 'cause it was working perfectly.
Anyhoo, it's all back on and the way she likes it, so my environment is much better. :) Safer, too!

Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

FB_IMG_1700253413280.jpg
FB_IMG_1700253420190.jpg

I keep several jars around here. I'm the only one in the house that does any kind of heat. I like a pretty good spicy, but I'm not a fan of burning my face off with some of the stuff that's out there. My kid gets me these little bottles of "Ass Blaster" or whatever - I usually mix those in with my BBQ sauce to kick it up a little. I keep Cholula and Tabasco for morning eggs, and I found this stuff recently at the zoo - been using it for my morning eggs lately.
I love spicy food! My mouth can handle it but my stomach can not.

Latest posts

Back