Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head over to Carlyle and run up 127 for about an hour 45 and you would be in the ballpark. I so want to fish and boat on that big lake. Every once in a while I get work out of there. Maybe once every year or 2. My parents are from that area.
I'm from central ILL about 2 hours north of Centralia on Rt 51. My best friend Chief came from a dairy farm near Carlyle
IMG_1196.JPG

CHIEF
☮️

Last edited:
Good morning Island Misfits!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with drizzle starting at 37F and predicted to reach 46F.

Started an interesting book named, "Determined", which makes the point that there is no true free will, with all the inclinations from programming our brains get from birth.

A chick I went to grade school with went to a farm with her mom and dad. Her mom, wanting to show how much of a farm woman she was, grabbed a stool and proceeded to milk a cow. The cow turned out to be a bull. Put her mom in the hospital. TINS.
Guess her hands were cold?

A chick I went to grade school with went to a farm with her mom and dad. Her mom, wanting to show how much of a farm woman she was, grabbed a stool and proceeded to milk a cow. The cow turned out to be a bull. Put her mom in the hospital. TINS.
Guess her hands were cold?
I think I told you when I was in college for pre Vet med, I had to get in the cow for the bull to ride and collect semen by hand in a tube while someone else shocked him from behind. Impressive most impressive..................

Latest posts

Back