Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Border collie, right?
Yes he is.
wink  puff an pass.gif

Good dogs. I've got one that's black & white. He had kinda a rough life 'til we rescued him, but he's gained about 40 pounds and is ferociously defensive of his family. When I did my hospital stint, I didn't worry too much about my girls. He'd die for them, and they'd take care of business. Both are excellent shots.
I kept him on a leash for the first few days after bringing him home. He's got free run of the ranch ever since. You couldn't run him off if you set him on fire.

Good morning maladroit fits! Let's start this Moonday morning off on a positive note by hugging the person or puppy you woke up next to.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A rainy day here, starting at 40F and predicted to reach 49F.

No response from Area Heating and Cooling to my kindly letters regarding their attempted rape, so moving on to Plan C today, aka FAHC.

artemis-goddess-moon-goddess-2360990620.jpg

Good morning fellow brothers and sisters.
32 here and supposed to get to 36 at this point. Media in this area is hyping a snow apocalypse. Have to wait and see if it fake news. Ventusky showing it to be to warm to stick or possibly even form by the time it gets to us. Not too sure about North of here though. Passing left. Thanks

My poor Wife is very sick. I think she got food poisoning but I'm not sure yet. It came on pretty fast is why I think it's food poisoning.
Hope it's not a Stomach bug.
Hope she has a speedy recovery, Hopper. Food poisoning is never fun. I had got it about 4 months ago at TGI Fridays....

Latest posts

Back