Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, fkn same!!
Got up the last few morning to find all kinds of stuff tore to shreds all through my house.....
My wife better get em in line is all i got to say. I didnt want cats, dont like cats, never have, never will, so she better rope em in or they are outta here and someone elses problem. I wont keep animals that destroy my house.
If they are old get rid of them if they are babies like mine teach them manners. We are trying. If the do not shape up they will be outside cats come warm weather. I am over cats tight now but it is too cold and they are too small.

Morning gang. 15 here and sunshine. Think I killed my computer last night. I hooked my foot in the charger cable and jerked it off the bed. It's not charging now. Bummer.
try a different charger if you have one
Most likely ripped the wire inside the cord

That is s
Morning gang. 15 here and sunshine. Think I killed my computer last night. I hooked my foot in the charger cable and jerked it off the bed. It's not charging now. Bummer.
That is a bummer 😕🙁☹️😣😖

@Hippie420 have a look where the barrel tube plugs into the computer (assuming it is a plug in charger and not straight AC cord) does it look smashed or broken ripped apart in any way?
I have screwed up my charging port on a few laptops from over use. Dells are notorious for the plug in part for breaking down.

As my buddy GW would say, "Lu Lu Lu!"

I plugged in a new charger that I'd bought just in case, and got nothing. I grabbed my old beater and plugged it in. Nothing. Got on the tablet, and it's working, but the charge isn't coming up. Grabbed the Old Hen's HP(she's transitioned to an IPad) and plugged it in. Nothing.
Had an epiphany and checked the power cord to the power strip I plug everything into. Yep, it's hanging sideways from the wall outlet. Pulled the nightstand back and crawled behind it, plugged it back in, and the world is lovely again.

I was fixin' to head for Wallfart and buy a new one.

Latest posts

Back