Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with some rain and gusty winds today, starting at 40F and predicted to reach 51F.

Looks like we've got identical weather, GW. Got a Hippie Fest out in Lapeer, but I'm not sure if I'm going. They just aren't the same without Yoop being there, and I don't know if my favorite singer, Carrie Westbay, is gonna be there. That gal is worth the drive. She sounds more like Janis Joplin than Janis does.

Looks like we've got identical weather, GW. Got a Hippie Fest out in Lapeer, but I'm not sure if I'm going. They just aren't the same without Yoop being there, and I don't know if my favorite singer, Carrie Westbay, is gonna be there. That gal is worth the drive. She sounds more like Janis Joplin than Janis does.
How many hours on the road to get there and back?

How many hours on the road to get there and back?
Probably an hour round trip. It's just a bunch of hippie crafters selling their wears, and everything will be indoors. I go for the bands and to see Yoop and Denise, and they're not gonna be there. Still miss 'em both. Great folks that left an empty spot in my heart.

I just got done building these. The Old Hen crossed herself three times and screamed, "Sacrilege"! She likes my 50 year old recipe I've been making forever, but I figured I'd give 'em a try. Had to admit, they taste pretty good. Much more labor intensive than the ones I make, but I figured I can always use some of the herbs and spices in my own recipe.

Latest posts

Back