Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got bad news at the lung doc's today. Looks like you misfits are gonna have to put up with me for at least another six months. CAT scan is clean and green, and the breathing test says I've lost a little bit of function, but after losing a total of 3/4 lung, it's not bad. Good to go 'til September. :)

Here I sit with a tube hanging out of my junk..lol

Woke up at midnight to piss. All systems shut down and the flow was a 5second interval drip drip drip. By 7 am I could take no more. Er nurse shoved a catheter up my junk and drained off the over inflated bladder. Over 600ml. I was in total agony all night. Now they say I have a tract infection. Didn't even know it.

So here I sit. Piss bag strapped to my leg. Convenient to just piss when ya want to but damn thing is uncomfortable for sure. This getting old crap is horrible. Where'd the morning wood go? Lol
Sorry to hear that brother! Sending healing thoughts!
Got bad news at the lung doc's today. Looks like you misfits are gonna have to put up with me for at least another six months. CAT scan is clean and green, and the breathing test says I've lost a little bit of function, but after losing a total of 3/4 lung, it's not bad. Good to go 'til September. :)
Well s.hit..................! 🙃

Here I sit with a tube hanging out of my junk..lol

Woke up at midnight to piss. All systems shut down and the flow was a 5second interval drip drip drip. By 7 am I could take no more. Er nurse shoved a catheter up my junk and drained off the over inflated bladder. Over 600ml. I was in total agony all night. Now they say I have a tract infection. Didn't even know it.

So here I sit. Piss bag strapped to my leg. Convenient to just piss when ya want to but damn thing is uncomfortable for sure. This getting old crap is horrible. Where'd the morning wood go? Lol
Had something similar happen to me a few years back. 3 days after getting a prostate exam got a prostate infection which shut me down and ended up with E.coli. But had nothing to do with the Drs exam. Just coincidence. Ya sure. Hard to believe they can fit that firehose sized tube up there, but sure felt good when the dam broke.

Congrats !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Free The Nipples
1710285349946.png

Latest posts

Back