Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking zem/zir.

Good morning Misfits. Got some much needed sleep last night and woke up to a white world. Not sure if it's enough to plow, but it's enough to turn the world white again. Sheesh.
Do you mean like?

Ze – pronounced “zee” –and its variations: zir, zem, and zeir, are gender-neutral pronouns that can be used to refer to people who are non-binary, genderfluid, genderqueer, trans, and/or don’t identify with the gender binary. Other variations and tenses of these pronouns include zyrself and zirself. Ze pronouns are often used alongside hir pronouns, with different uses for different tenses and forms, usually “ze, hir, hirs, hirself.

The Big Guy inspects his chicks
1710945185800.png

Shower is over The B itch told me no in front of dad. I said help me shower dad she said ewww gross and he was right there. I guess I ticked her off enough to make her leave. She said she was going to visit Mom and check into her hotel. Me “dont let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.” Her “What time is supper? Me “When it gets done”

Latest posts

Back