Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000000606.jpg

Think I saw someone selling timber seeds the other day.

Well, I am selling doughnut seeds. I only have seven left, so hurry and get yours today!

Last edited:
NEVERMORE

Dazed by the blaze of a hypnotic haze,
I stumble from my bed.
I trip the halls and scale the walls,
Amongst the Living Dead.

A techno-tomb that holds our souls,
We fill the empty spaces.
Miles and miles of insincere smiles,
Pasted upon our faces.

Dazed by the blaze of a hypnotic haze,
I stagger through my door.
Turning back, I peer through the crack,
It's the land of Nevermore.

By: Jagwire

Good Sunday morning and happy Mother's Day brothers and sisters! All hail Sol Rex and Mothers world wide!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

Double gorgeous here again starting at 54F and predicted to reach 79F.

My tamaters and herbs are all planted, and I weeded around the rear walkway.

We are scheduled for a three generation of mother's brunch today, as well as one great granddaughter! You go girls!

283459-1676382178618.png

Well I've been married 38yrs today. Poor woman.😁
We had lunch yesterday at Outback Steakhouse. I had the fried chicken breast with blooming onion sauce. It was fking awesome. My Wife had a Steak. So tender she was cutting it with her fork.
We both brought food home and we finished it off for supper.🥰
Happy Mother's day Jan and to all my Brothers Mothers too.

Good morning, insomniac Misfits! I got a case of couch lock from smoking bud and binge watching TV. Now I'm just smoking bud, lol
GM
Well I've been married 38yrs today. Poor woman.😁
We had lunch yesterday at Outback Steakhouse. I had the fried chicken breast with blooming onion sauce. It was fking awesome. My Wife had a Steak. So tender she was cutting it with her fork.
We both brought food home and we finished it off for supper.🥰
Happy Mother's day Jan and to all my Brothers Mothers too.
ty tell the bride Happy mothers day

Good morning y'all. Man I hate getting a new phone. Had to cause my old one was well...old. Just a pain in the arse setting things back up the way I like it.
That was me few years ago when I upgraded to iphone. The Granddaughter let it slip the kids got me an I watch for mothers day.

Good morning, Misfits. Sun is shining, squawkers are squawking, so my total sleep hours are 3. Do they make parrot muzzles?

Gotta get up and feed the little bastards and get ready for the annual Mother's Day pizza fest at my brother's place. Joy of joys.

Latest posts

Back