Ist DWC grow, or any grow for that matter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragracer

The Fast One
Reaction score
Here are a few that show the grow I started the first week of December. I had a few hiccups, but ahfter a few pointers from all the good folks on here, I am making a little progress....Haven't grown a plant since highschool over 30 years ago and it is a bit different these days!! :fly: :fly: :banana:

GSX PICS 001.jpg

GSX PICS 002.jpg

GSX PICS 003.jpg

These are from today, I will probably start to flower next week, I have been doing a little LST since my closet has limited space, and thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!! :farm: :watchplant: :joint:

xmas 2009 007.jpg

xmas 2009 008.jpg

xmas 2009 009.jpg

I know it is not the best 1st grow, but I thought I might get few comments????:cool:

there filling in nicely! very green and healthy looking now :)

Actually, it is a very decent first grow--they are looking very good.

The only suggestion I would have would be to get the tops of the rockwool cubes covered--see the algae growing on top of the cubes? I always bury mine in the hydrotron.

:welcome: Thank you folks for stopping buy, and yes THG, I screwed up and put to much Hydroton in the bottom of the net pots and my rockwool is level at the top, know everytime I change/ check the water they roll all over. Definitely will be adressed along with many other things for next grow. I am just happy they are all surviving at this point. For a while in the beginning I almost threw it all away, but with help from this board and a little persaverance Even I proved some plants are TOUGH!!!! :confused2:

Don't know a thing about hydro but they do look good :cool:

Keep up the good work and best of luck for them :farm:

Thanks CB, here are a few pics from two days ago........Hope to go into flower next week!!

xmas 2009 016.jpg

xmas 2009 015.jpg

looking great for 1st grow ever & hydro to boot. looking real healthy

so, 5 weeks later, hows the buds? :hubba:

dragracer, sorry man i dont know how i missed this thread. im here now buddy!!!!!

Latest posts

Back