its about time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavey

Reaction score
ya so hey whats up. ive been getting alot of good infomation from this site and this is my first post. i have plenty of questions and im thinking of starting a grow journal too. look out for that:)

hey welcome my friend....please do yourself a favor and read,read,read,..you will find lots of GREAT people here to help along the way...what kind of system you plan on running? soil/hydro? what strain? Bag seed good to start with..I also recomend Top44 as a starter bean...what kind of lights you looking at?..Good luck and welcome to the site hope to see a Grow journal soon

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

4u2smoke said:
hey welcome my friend....please do yourself a favor and read,read,read,..you will find lots of GREAT people here to help along the way...what kind of system you plan on running? soil/hydro? what strain? Bag seed good to start with..I also recomend Top44 as a starter bean...what kind of lights you looking at?..Good luck and welcome to the site hope to see a Grow journal soon

hey thanks! im running a drip system for my veg room and ive got a flood and drain setup for the flower room 400w hps 20 gal rezz. i just finished building the rooms and have just started to germ. i have some bagseed and some seed from my gf thats supposed to be good but unknown strain. i figure ill start a journal after work today so ill have pics and all that. :D

Latest posts

Back