its whats in the closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust your instincts...you have hundreds and hundreds of years interacting with plants in your DNA.

day 17 , 12/12. see the downward curl of her leaves? , this is what you get from over-watering , and or over-feeding. so this is not what you would want to do, call me over-zealous. each time i feed, this is what i get for a couple days, what can you do? i know several of you are gonna say,, STOP...:eek: .. ok, i will... just another update. what an ugly little camera ive got here.

I had a plant do that and what I did was flushed it with water. That is what she needed. every now and then u need to flush ur babies...:cool:

Thx for stopping by Mary-Jane,love the name. i flushed these 2 females a couple weeks ago. the girl in front of the fence is my Blackstrap Molasses test subject.the closet pic is the 2 fems side x side. they both recieve flora nova bloom nutes', and the fence pic gets hers with a tablespoon of molasses in her tea mix. true, we do not know the genetics as these were some midi seeds. the downward curl of the leaves happens each time i dose her, but soon will str8'en out. the molasses is deffinately doing something, cause she is packing on the flowers 3x more as other fem., and they are 75percent more fuller.

thanx i luv my name too. but anyway good luck with ur babys. i have too try the molasses thing to see if it will work for me too. by the way try to give a lil bit less nutes it tell u get it to what it need to be. rember if u r using a soil with time release cap. u don't need to add nutes every feeding . i feed every other feeding.

BurninHerb said:
Is it just the girl with the molasses that curls up or do they all?

its just the one with the molasses curling. its done it twice now.

That is kinda weird, You say it straightens out after a couple days and then she takes off eh? I dont do soil, but I am guessing she is getting a lil too much dosing and it is shocking her a lil bit and then she working through it.../shrug, just my $.02 worth...

what a strange lil girl.

heres an update. do you like? , not to shabby for my first indoor huh? . :)
well, after the last molasses dose, the curl didnt completely go away, the top str8'ened out , but the lower fan leaves kept thier claw-shape. all in all, thier doing well. just wanted to share some pics with you. and oh, i put 4 northern lights, and 2 white widow seeds in some soil a few days ago.:D . when they sprout, i'll begin a grow journal, and hope you all stick around to watch. thx...:) ...

:) . im still here :) . i sure do miss the shoutbox. just throwing up some more pics. i believe these are at 69 days. bagseed. what you think?:farm: .

Looking good Banjo, excellent job...Not to shabby, is an under statement, they are looking great

Good looking plants you have there. What kind of food are you giving them, I see you said flora nova...I'm not familiar with it, what are the NPK #s of the nutes you are giving them. How often do you water? What is your PPMs at? Doesn't look too "life" threatening IMO.

thanks 4 looking. i use flora nova from general hydroponics. grow is 7-4-10
bloom is 4-8-7. i have been feeding once a week, and i also add 1 tbls blackstrap molasses in the mix.:) so , i feed once a week , and i water once with tap water at ph 7. its been a pretty straight forward grow, with few problems. ive grown outdoors a long time , cant get to the places i once could , so its all inside from here on. the indoor aspect is new and exciting. im like a kid in a candy store:D . i did start out indoor with hydro , and made some fatal mistakes , so i turned back to what i know best , soil. but dwc is in the future for me , i just need more knowledge of hydro first.

banjobuzz said:
thanks 4 looking. i use flora nova from general hydroponics. grow is 7-4-10
bloom is 4-8-7. i have been feeding once a week, and i also add 1 tbls blackstrap molasses in the mix.:) so , i feed once a week , and i water once with tap water at ph 7. its been a pretty straight forward grow, with few problems. ive grown outdoors a long time , cant get to the places i once could , so its all inside from here on. the indoor aspect is new and exciting. im like a kid in a candy store:D . i did start out indoor with hydro , and made some fatal mistakes , so i turned back to what i know best , soil. but dwc is in the future for me , i just need more knowledge of hydro first.

Same here all the safe places arte gone so I moved indoors...learning a ton. I am Coco and aero all the way, did DWC and it's great just too cumbersome for me. Sounds OK to me....I use molasses here and there and don't have any complaints but I have seen some lately but you look good IMO. Good luck and have fun with it, welcome to the great indoors.

thanx Ilikebigbuds :) thier at day 33 on 12/12. i'm getting a bit anxious now. i'm guessing i still have 3-4 weeks to finish. any comments welcome.

Hi Banjo

Great grow, your plants look very sativa dominant, so you could easily be looking at 10-13-15 weeks to mature, resist sampling her ;)
Have you got anything to look at the trich's yet?

yes hippy, i bought a 60x100 scope at radioshack. very hard to steady this thing, but it is manageable. all clear so far. i shall wait , and wont touch. i said prolly 3-4weeks, but in my mind, thinking more like 6-8. i will continue thier regiman, and scope again in a month.

hello people, havent been around in a few weeks, mom is getting chemo treatments, and was scared to be alone. she is doing better now, and is better prepared at coping. o.k., heres an update of my bagseed girls; at 85 days, one was chopped, and is now drying, this was my molasses girl, {the one on the wash machine}. the other one, in the closet has still got a few weeks to go yet. i also got some 2 week old white widows going, that are growing pretty good, thier around 6 inches already :) . o.k. , heres some pics'. you like? :) ...

Latest posts

Back