Joint Rolling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are some potent mexican strains lol but thats not the point here is it lol

Yeah! Thats ***** stuff, lets show him how its done Runbyhemp! Time to pull out the home grown, Fk that Mexican stuff.

You've been warned both in pm's and on the board.
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.
I suggest you read and abide by the rules to which I have posted you the link several times. Please take that time, dureing your 24 hr. suspension.
thank you.. :)

melissa said:
i thought this was a joint rolling contest not how much squirrel smoked :rofl:
The weed we get in california is so beautiful, you woulndt want to smoke 2 lbs in 2 days, I make a gram last a week:eek: Its to pretty to smoke...... anyways sq
uirrel, your too cool! i wish I could do that:)

Was sitting here bored so i thought id entertain MP with some pictures. Just some regular crappy bud. I cheated though:p. I used the machine.:holysheep:

here anyone match this **** :hubba: Grape Ape, Purple Mendo Kush(homegrown) Peach swissersweet.

phpjkm9qvPM.jpg

phpBYWgLfPM.jpg

phpGBdMLkPM.jpg

phpfuLtbwPM.jpg

phpKjZjdVPM.jpg

phpZfXsoqPM.jpg

phpahn7K5PM.jpg

phpUfPlePPM.jpg

phpmYXXjrPM.jpg

phpP0xOK7PM.jpg

i had the og grandaddy purp when i flew out to LA to work for a few weeks. it was pretty like that with purp all over and just white as can be. set me back a texas ten too because it was the only connection I could find on such short notice. brought it back home to share with my buddies....hope your sharing some of that nice blunt there :D !

Dang Headband, you blew my bud right out of the water. lol. That looks like some super dank stuff right there. I see your chilling in the honda. I love sitting outside in my backyard and just toking a blunt.

Alright folks...it is officially ON.

Contest or not I will win.
The only thing I take more pride in than the weed I grow are the joints I roll that weed into!

fng, lets see the dank. i like to hotbox small spaces with big blunts:D today was the day, I droped my tranny, and put a new one back it.. finally

Yo HB great news on the tranny. Them Hondas are pretty simple. Hardest trans ive taken out was my Mazda B2200, Had to drop motor off the frame to get a bolt out of the trans due to lack of space. 3 dang days later and it was done. Wheeeww.

Now on to this MONSTER
Rolled this Dutch blunt for my girl and me. Turns out that night the fam came over wo smoke and we all toked it, i was done out of my mind from this thing. I have other pictures of it but they have me and my gf in the pic, Its bigger then it looks.

I have a spliffstorm brewing, need to find my bluetooth dongle.

Wait for the 50cm Spliff.

Victory shall be mine!

Melissa - GOOGLE OCB Rolling papers I just noticed how thick those things are!

OCB are perfect and like £12 (20ish $) for 40 packs of 32 sheets!

Im nearly running out : -(

yea ocb are great. we use rips and juicy jays at the moment and get flavoured rolling tobacco from a tobacconist everytime we go into town. not got any green at the mo but currently have strawberry rips and chocolate tobacco, plus coconut tobacco! The chocolate is so dark and lush and goes so well with green :)

Once we got some green i might disclose my rolling skills :)

still no contest allowed..? i was ready to throw up a dozen or so seeds/strains ;)

phr0zenUK said:
Melissa - GOOGLE OCB Rolling papers I just noticed how thick those things are!

OCB are perfect and like £12 (20ish $) for 40 packs of 32 sheets!

Im nearly running out : -(

yes thanks i do normally use the the thin ones but i had run out ,,usually blue or silver rizzla are my favourite

Wish I had a camera so I could twist one up for all you youngans'! The 60's taught me well!

Latest posts

Back