-=Juicy Fruit Problem with LEAVES=- HELP PLZZZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out 'insidesun' or htg supply for reasonably priced ballasts/setups

not realy sure whats 'insidesun' or htg supply but thnx ill try to find out))

they are websites warbud
try google, or search on ebay ;)

Thnx :)
And here are the last pictures of my plant, just made those, ))
Any help, why do they get more yellow/white ??

and the top leaves picture #30 i don't event know how to describe whats wrong with them.....first they were rold and they were glasy what i mean is that they reflected like a mirror, now they are getting darker.....

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

those dont need a "mongol" socket? lol

and ebay or criagslist has some up for grabs....

i got 2 fluorescent lights 42 watts each, 2700 lumens each.....for one plant, i guess 5400 lumens is ok.....:)
I put them like 5 cm from the plant....

Got those pictures today, top leaves seem to get better but those white/yellowish parts dont go away....:( they are under 2 Fluro lamps, 2700 lum each, watering with distilled water mixed with Miracle Grow by instruction,(N-24%, P2O5-Phosphate-8%, K2O-16%, Boron-0.02%, Coper-0.07%, Iron Fe-0.15%, Manganese-0.05%, Zinc-0.06%, Molybdenum-0.0005%, EDTA-1.2% ) when the soil gets dry, sometimes spraying, got fan pointing at the plant so its all shaking, Ph i guess is ok by the test, temperature is ok, humidity not sure but i have an open bottle standing there

Picture 038.jpg

Picture 039.jpg

Picture 040.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

trillions of atoms said:
those dont need a "mongol" socket? lol

and ebay or criagslist has some up for grabs....

... "Mogul".. socket for the hps bulb
S4010002.jpg

it was a joke hick, mongolonian socket? LOL remember that kid on here one time asked for one?

nevermind hick. like i dont know how to make an hps bulb work! :p

maybe u guys can say something bout the plant and how to help him, make him healthy...? ))))

trillions of atoms said:
it was a joke hick, mongolonian socket? LOL remember that kid on here one time asked for one?

nevermind hick. like i dont know how to make an hps bulb work! :p
:doh:..sorry toa, I don't recall the "mongaloid" socket queery.. :p , and I'm pretty sure that I misspelled it in my previous post. :eek:. Wadn't 'bustin' yer hump'.. only presnting accurate info for warbud.

...and warbud.. sorry for hijacking/wandering off topic a bit in your thread, too. If you like, I can clean it up a li'l for you, by deleting oour irrelevant posts..

The necrotic patches won't heal, correct itself. Concentrate on the new growth, if it is healthy and lush, you're doing fine.

are they stil yellowing?. the new growth?. is it spreading?

read a growguide in my signature and research....let us know what else is going on and what youve done so far to combat these issues.

you can catch a man a fish...

Latest posts

Back