-=Juicy Fruit Problem with LEAVES=- HELP PLZZZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warsmoke

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have a juicy fruit plant, its 24 days old))) name to it is "1st April joke"
icon_mrgreen.gif
Anyways i got trouble with it, there are some dots on the leaves, and i dont know what is it, and whats wrong.....and the top ones that just came out a day ago, its curly and its like mirro it reflects light....
Sorry for makeing this topic, im sure there were same questions b4 from other members but u know how it is when ur favorite plant gets sick...)))
Plz NEED help asap, thnx

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

looks hungry to me or could need some super thrive

whats that super thrive ?? sorry my english is not that well...
thnx for reply

superthrive its a Vitamin complex that help plants deal with stress during transplants and early stage of introducing to nutrients, i useit thru-out the whole grow.

Hope that Help

..it actually looks pretty healthy to "me" warbud.
"I" certainly wouldn't use superthrive, I don't see any signs of "stress",(which is [i[suppose[/i] to be what ST is all about)..but "I" hate that stuff. It has never brought satisfactory results for "me"... others claim different results, but thats my experience.
Elaborate on your setup for us. Lights, soil, temps, ph, ect.
SOMEWHERE on the board, we "used" to have a sticky with a list of things that we need to know about your growing conditions, in order to diagnose a problem, but I fail to find it at the moment.. :(
My initial thoughts are, it looks a bit "stretched" and weak stemmed.
Higher lumens and a fan circulateing enough air to make the leaves 'vibrate' just a little bit. That will fatten that skinny stalk up.

I agree with Hick. We need more info on your setup to diagnose your problem correctly. I've never used superthrive so I can't tell you whether or not to use it. It's up to you. I would say better lighting and a fan blowing on them will help out a lot. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Look how skinny your stem is lol. What kind of lighting r u using?

Hi everyone, thanks for helping, i have 2 lamps 90w each 130v, than a UV light from my lizard, computer fan its realy strong, but the 2 lights are realy high from the top of da plant cuz they get raly hot, but i got this Lucalox 70w HPS with 6400 lumens but it doest work with my socets i guess i need other ones, so i dono how to find out which one i need for this lamp, i check Ph of soil is around 7 a bit lower....i gave some furtulisors today i think its Miracle grow or something like that, that hase all da stuuf for plan.... i guess the problem was in food.....and light.... i guess i just need to find out howe to make this light work......any help?
Thanks

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

i see what hes talking about, its the leaf material inbetween secondary veins....and its a PH problem. buy a ph meter read the growguides in my sig and research as much as you can.....

warsmoke said:
Hi everyone, thanks for helping, i have 2 lamps 90w each 130v, than a UV light from my lizard, computer fan its realy strong, but the 2 lights are realy high from the top of da plant cuz they get raly hot, but i got this Lucalox 70w HPS with 6400 lumens but it doest work with my socets i guess i need other ones, so i dono how to find out which one i need for this lamp, i check Ph of soil is around 7 a bit lower....i gave some furtulisors today i think its Miracle grow or something like that, that hase all da stuuf for plan.... i guess the problem was in food.....and light.... i guess i just need to find out howe to make this light work......any help?
Thanks
well my friend to start off the light that you mention the lizzard one is no good those lights at meant to be to warm the lizzard or reptile cuzz they are cold blooded and need heat to digest their food and power up so my first suggestion get rid of the light then you need to start checking you ph on the water thats your problem your plants dont have enough magnesium sulfate what you do is go to any drug store and buy your self some epson salt then get a gallon of water (with ph check and balance) add 2 spoons of the salt to it and feed your plant with only that if worst get to worst get a spray bottle and fill it up with that water and spray your plants 2 to 3 times a day always trying not to overwater or your solution will turn to nightmares remember you do what ever you want to your plants but this metode have work on me and good luck

No, dont grow with incandecent bulbs and dont listen to bad advice from people that have absolutely no growing expierence.

Thx everyone, so is this hps light on the picture is good for it, if "yes" how to make it work? it doesnt work in usual light sockets....
P.S. the light from lizard is is a UV light it doesnt get hot my friend, for lizard u use the wormig light and the actual light.....so it doest burn my plant but im worried about 2 other lights i got, they get realy hot and i think they are not so good for my plant here is a picture ov UV light and the main lights i use

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

neither are hps bulbs..neither are "good" grow light sources...

trillions of atoms said:
i see what hes talking about, its the leaf material inbetween secondary veins....and its a PH problem. buy a ph meter read the growguides in my sig and research as much as you can.....

about a PH meter i cant find one :( but i got ph tester so i tested the soil last night and it was higher than 6 and lower than 7.....

Hick said:
neither are hps bulbs..neither are "good" grow light sources...

the HPS light photo i got....look up....... post #9
But i dont know how to make it work... it doesnt work with usual sockets...

warsmoke said:
the HPS light photo i got....look up....... post #9
But i dont know how to make it work... it doesnt work with usual sockets...

Ahhhhh haa.. I see, sorry.
You need a ballast and probably "mogul" socket.

If you want to make the HPS bulbs work you will need a ballast. For a 70 watt HPS you can buy a floodlight at homedepot meant for 70watt hps. This will already have the ballast in it, you will need to wire it though...

How much do u think they will cost? cuz this light by itself is 40$ ))))
maybe its gonna be cheaper to get a few Flurocent lights, i saw a good one in the store it was cheaper and it had 2700 lument per light...

SORRY

warsmoke said:
How much do u think they will cost? cuz this fcking light by itself is 40$ ))))
maybe its gonna be cheaper to get a few Flurocent lights, i saw a good one in the store it was cheaper and it had 2700 lument per light...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Latest posts

Back