Just curious?

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

I'm sitting here this morning and got thinking. :rolleyes:

How many of you stoners graduated from high school? :hubba:

How many of you stoners went to college and have a degree? :hubba:

Sorry but i'm just curious. :confused2:

EDIT: Graduated High School with a GED and went to college and graduated with an Accociates Degree in Applied Science.

Left High School at 16 with a GED after we moved from Germany in the middle of my junior year, I could just not relate to the kids my age here. "What do you mean I have to wait 6 years to have another beer?"

After bouncing around following Jerry and the boys and funding my tour with lots of blotter I went into the military at 19 and stayed almost 9 years, then finished college in about 5 years with a double BA, and stayed on for my MA.

It was the best route for me, because the military gave me the tools I needed to do well in college, not to mention the funds.

i quit school at 16 went to werk hauling coal and fire wood. went climbing 9 months a year till i was 28 then i got hitched raised a family got a real 7-3 job payed taxes went back to school got ged started on computer sciences got crossways of leo (concieled wepons violation) got kicked out of school never looked back. now i go hikeing/climbing abt 9 months a year carry lots of water. am studying `bottany` via this online place.

..got my hi-school diploma back when you actually had to know how to read and do simple math in order to recieve it.
No 'formal' college, but did follow up high school with a collegiate trade school course.

I got an AA in computer technology before the personal computer fad. If anybody needs me to troubleshoot a PDP 11/40 I think I can still do it down to gate level.

Another question should be anybody using that degree.

I learned the most from my Dad,(when it comes to practical knowledge) but also in several classes in high school.

Im an odd exception i have a G.E.D. and a high school diploma, i was placed into a group home when i was 16 by the local childrens authority. They in turn enrolled me in their local high school where i had enough credits to be graduated but the admin said no way are we giving you a diploma with out 4 full credits of P.E. (previous school was only 2) so i told them fork you im going to go and take the equivilancy test long story short i passed it and the test got a g.e.d.(diploma in a few days) and recieved a diploma from the local school a few weeks later. soon after i went to prison for things :rolleyes: and while there got to attend college for a few terms would have finished an AA in business but the program was pulled form all the prisons before my last quarter. It hurt too i only had 8 more hours before it was finished. I tried to get back in the school after my release, i was told that the credits form the program wouldnt be transferable to any on campus study but the grant i was given was good if i wanted to use the last quarter of it, odd though how can credits issued by said school not be accepted by the same school :confused2:

I graduated from a special high school (Education given in three languages; English, Turkish and German). I have studied in three different schools, biology, photography and video, and lastly veterinary medicine. Still studying veterinary medicine a place my family allowed me to study and I wanted it too, I had to drop out from other schools because my family was against it.

I graduated from 2 grade and 2+1= 4 :cool: another word for mother is Moon :hubba:
Dropped out of high school when Teens thought they know it all ! But Was That a Lie,,, but got my GED and never went to Collage became auto machinc & aircraft sheetmetalise never went to school for either.. But was Very Good..
Now I am going to school to become a MJ grower for myself, Almost graduated from MP but fail to under stand Soil,Nutes,Water,Lights, ;)

I went to college for 6 yrs, got a bachelors in electrical engineering and Psychology from Purdue, a masters in counselling and in engineering at CASE. I dont use much of my education anymore, except for all the extracurricular educational information to come out of the Ivory Tower in the mid to late 1970s :stoned: :bong1:

i left school at 15 with 8 gcse,,worked in insurance ,,enrolled in the navy ,,,found out i was pregnant and had to leave left (couldnt stay on in them days ),went to college studied to become a social worker ,qiut when my second child came along ,and worked in my husbands business till my 3 rd baby 8yrs later ,now im a stay at home mum ,who enjoys her indoor garden :peace:

Dubbaman said:
i was placed into a group home when i was 16 by the local childrens authority.

I understand this well, I was made a ward of court aged 6 and was there until 8 1/2, I learnt early that only one person in life will give you help and thats yourself, I did fit back into mainstream education but the damage had already been done, I was with children who followed a set plan, I knew more than they knew, it was that simple, my childhood was taken early by many angles, I walked out of school 1 day and never went back, worked illegally in a fish and chip bar, then at 16 I talked my way into a print apprenticeship, it was there I learnt how to reclaim silver from film fix, the rest is history, I feel for you Dubb, I know what its like.

i was asked to leave school in the 7th grade. i was a trouble maker,( so they said) smoking weed on the schools nature trail wasn't the best idea we ever had. shortly after that i had my first daugther and got a job that sucked. went back when i was 20 and got my GED. took some some classes at a local yech school. never use any of it.. now many years later my father and i own a very successful buisness. he's been doing it for 30 years i been in it for 10 years now. for a guy with a 7th grade education i do pretty good. i usualy take the summer off work to spend time with my wife and kids. its nice

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I'm sitting here this morning and got thinking. :rolleyes:

How many of you stoners graduated from high school? :hubba:

How many of you stoners went to college and have a degree? :hubba:

Sorry but i'm just curious. :confused2:

EDIT: Graduated High School with a GED and went to college and graduated with an Accociates Degree in Applied Science.

I graduated high school, and I have two degrees, one in Accounting, and another in computer science LOL, I still don't know what I wanna be when I grow up....34 is way too young for any man to grow up:D . If it wasn't for college I would have never met cannabis

Latest posts

Back