Just curious?

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slowmo77 said:
how many off us have prison in thier past..? that seems to be a reaccuring thing among us all.

I still have a prison order given by Cypruss MP... Never been to prison though but millitary courts suck... I want to study and they want me to be a soldier... I say "Kiss my ***!". I prefer to live in exile and be a student.

first year of high school i discovered "the importance of friends" and pretty much didnt go, straight f's, and dad called me stupid...hmmm. first semester/2nd yr i was excited to give dad straight A's. he said very good son. i said hope you enjoy it, now that you know im not stupid, i aint goin back. i did get my GED when i was 20 and went to a few semesters at jr college and then i got married. guess dad was right! JK

I graduated High School thanks to my teacher having another complete the Math part of test. My teacher owed me a big favor so it helped. 1 year of college. 6 1/2 years of building & repairing computers. Got tired of computer repair started working in security & found out that it was for me helping people and protecting the. Then I got injured at work which retired me. Now I enjoy growing garden. Never been to prison only Juvenile Hall for a week and 60 hours of work project & 3 years of probation that was it for.

it seems that alot of use have been thru the system before, juvi, military courts, probation, prison. some level of the justice system has touched many of us. we have more in common that just MJ. we've all been bent over and loved by THE MAN. and i didn't even get dinner!

I got my high school diploma - had kids - raised kids -

went to community college got degree - started my own cleaning company - life is good.

never been to prison but I have been jailed twice for MJ .

I was such a threat to all that they felt I needed to be taught a lesson.

the only lesson I learned is GROW your own.!!:holysheep: :giggle:

slowmo77 said:
how many off us have prison in thier past..? that seems to be a reaccuring thing among us all.

Never, but I guess if this DUID actually goes through I will be...more of us go to prison than people who murder, rape, or I forget the 3rd LOL, and this is combined I think the 3rd may have been assualt, messed up and I bet you if the common citizen knew this things might change, who am I kidding they have them thinking we all belong in prison.

TBG

I bet you never imagined you were opening this can of worms when you posted your question :rofl:

Its good though, we are seeing that our secret brotherhood has more than we think, we have all walked the rocky road in 1 way or another, thank you for letting us see with clarity who we are sharing our advice with :)

Graduated high school and went to night school while working full time to get my degree in electronics.
Ohh yea only jail time was for DWI and it was alcohol related never weed My last DWI was over 7 years ago Ive had 3. :(

I graduated high school, had some college and also completed a trade school course.

No jail or prison time for me, knock on wood, but I did have a few minor-in-possessions and a lot of speeding tickets. :p

Now I stay at home and consider myself a Domestic Goddess. :D

it just goes to show that we are from every walk of life. it doesn't matter if your a backwoods redneck (me) or 9 to 5 suit and tie. we could see each other on the street and think we have nothing in common, but we come here and none of that matters. now if we could get the rest of the world on board!

slowmo77 said:
it just goes to show that we are from every walk of life. it doesn't matter if your a backwoods redneck (me) or 9 to 5 suit and tie. we could see each other on the street and think we have nothing in common when, but we come here and none of that matters. now if we could get the rest of the world on board!

And even that can be confusing, wow. I have 2 degrees like I said and it makes me no better off than anyone else, cause I do have a criminal record and it was getting hard to find work so I said screw it and started my own business...most people would never guess I was educated, if you go by appearances, I don't look the part so looks can be deceiving and so can qualifications if you know what I mean. I have to admit I am shocked that so many didn't get a full education cause you all seem smart to me, I am a firm believer in the real world, I was spoiled in school and now in real life I am learning much...3 arrests in 3 years and counting I am learning what many of you already have. I am naive but I am also someone who loves school, it's good for me. When I have education in my life I am more structured and I tend to stay out of trouble I should go back to school again LOL. Like I said I really can't tell the difference between any of us, we all have brains and we have all messed up...it's called being human and it is a curse.

Time for me to continue my botany education, which I am seriously considering but I will never get a job with my record...it's just another part of the system and I believe everyone is entitled to a second and even a third chance, people grow and learn all the time, we change and the system doesn't take that into account it's really sad.

Also if I offended anyone I apologize it was not my intention, just cause I have an education doesn't mean squat in the real world as i learn everyday I just love to learn it's another PASSION of mine that's all. I would never judge anyone of you, except for when it comes to how nice and genuine you all are and that's all that matters IMO. And you all have taught me so much about growing and living it's great and I really do appreciate it...honest injun'.

snuggles said:
Time for me to continue my botany education, which I am seriously considering but I will never get a job with my record...it's just another part of the system and I believe everyone is entitled to a second and even a third chance, people grow and learn all the time, we change and the system doesn't take that into account it's really sad.

Is it possible? I mean in here you must study biology for 4 years, get option botany at 3rd year, finish school. Enter UDS (Phd Test Exam) then study 3 more years to become a botanist...

Any anyways you can always study agriculture, which is 4 years (8 midterms) long and will teach you everything about agriculture. You can even have your own agricultural consultation business.

Lets see graduated High school at 17 in 05 went to college thats where i am still at. Took 6 months off for a motorcycle accident. Already got a certificate in Computer Engineering or something like that. Going for architecture. ill be done in lets say 5 years.... LOL but i am only 20.

I've never spent much time in school, but I've taught ladies plenty.
It's true I hire my body out for pay, ahey, hey.
I've gotten burned over Cheryl Teigs, blown up for Rachel Welch,
but when I wind up in the hay, it's only hay, hay, hay.

I might jump and open drawbridge, or tarzan from a vine
'Cause I'm the Unknown Stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine

Any of ye remember that one :rolleyes:

Me ... I'm a two time college drop out ... first time Quantity Surveying, second time Civil Engineering.

I did finish a Diploma in teaching I.T. I have a certificate in Web design and am currently doing an online degree in Advanced Internet Technologies (dunno if I'll finish it or not ... I'd prefer to watch grass grow to be nothing but honest :D )

Also have half an Antique Restoration apprenticeship done

snuggles said:
Also if I offended anyone I apologize it was not my intention,
i am never offended by education. people can get smart going to school, and learn many useful things...but,IMO, you must experience life with an open mind to become wise, which everyone ive met here has obviously accomplished!

Runbyhemp said:
Any of ye remember that one :rolleyes:

Me ... I'm a two time college drop out ... first time Quantity Surveying, second time Civil Engineering.

I did finish a Diploma in teaching I.T. I have a certificate in Web design and am currently doing an online degree in Advanced Internet Technologies (dunno if I'll finish it or not ... I'd prefer to watch grass grow to be nothing but honest :D )

Also have half an Antique Restoration apprenticeship done
fall guy..uh..80's?

Latest posts

Back