Just Started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babe9898

Reaction score
Hi I just started 2 plant mine 1 next 2 a window in my room.And a bunch in my basement. I wanted to know how i could help my plants from not falling becuse i always check up on them and they all go to the floor.I had put it about 3 inches into the ground and now its been a week and they just started to fall.

Put a fan on them. The stems will get beefy and be able to support the weight of your plant.

Make it a slight breeze at first though....don't want to stress the plants out or anything.

ok, should they stand up after awile or should I give them somthing as a suport to hold it while the fan is on?

Well mine were really weak at first too. I put the fan on low...just enough to make the plant move a little.

you could use a pencil and some string to hold it up if you wanted but they will beef up on their own as long as the conditions are right.

I have to plant new ones becuse i put it on low and the next day they looked lik string.

O then can one of yous guide me becuse i read the posts and i realy could'nt understand it. If you could i would apersiate it alot.

Point a fan at your plants and give them more light.

Latest posts

Back